Intro

I laid my head on my table in the girls dressing room as I cried into my arms as my make up rushed down my fake along with tears.

I guess I wasn't good enough for him anymore. He's my first love my first everything and he dumps me for a new bitch.

I felt someone hand stroke my long pretty brown hair as I looked up and checked her out. She sat on top of the table as she took off her bra and throw it over at her duffle bag.

I sat up in discussed as I walked over to the door and opened it and left.

I heard music playing, money in the air and guys having the time of they're life. I walked over to the v.i.p spot and sat on a dude la that looked like a ballet and gave him what he's paying for.

Hi I'm Monica natielen Jones sounds nice huh? Well that's not my name around pink kitty. I'm known as cakes because of my big ass and I make it clap different ways.

Before pink kitty I was a back ground dancer at a karaoke bar on east broad. It wasn't paying much and I thought when my boss murder came in that night my life was gonna change but no it got worst.

Murder was my baby when I started pink kitty. He told me I was the sparkle of his eyes couldn't no girl spark like me.

Even though I was murder girl I was still everyone else play toy for his money. Being a private dancer isn't all about giving lap dances. You also have to give them some of that pink kitty also.

I've seen girls come and go but one caught murder eyes. When he introduced Sasha cakes was the name for me again. He used me and he will use her.

Murder real name is Christopher he's really dangerous. Even though you brought a girl from him we are still his property.

Even thought Sasha took my place in his life. I will always be the spark in his eyes.

See being murder girl if you don't call her by her real name and calls her by her given name that's disrespectful.

See life inside pink kitty is the same as outside of the club we goes everywhere he goes.

Girl get sell and trade for money and more happiness but we guess wrong. One of our girls was sent to this pimp name streets and she didn't know it was a set up.

See I play smart in this thing called life.

I lost my mom.

My house.

My car.

My Body.

And most of all my life.

Imma take you to the beginning that happened two years ago of being a private dancer.

TBC

COMMENT

VOTE

HEY GUYS I WILL BE UPDATING EVERYDAY SO GET READY BECAUSE HERE IS PRIVATE DANCER.