Murders Dime Piece.

Cakes;

Waking up this morning on murders silk gold and black sheets and his very comfortable bed set was like heaven and a dream land.

I hopped out of the bed and dat on the edge of the bed as I stretch out my arms and closed my eyes taking all the very nice air that was in murder room in.

I got up walked over to the dresser as I was looking for something to wear since it was cold. I looked to my right as I found a note on the red and gold king chair that was in his room.

Dear Monica,

I stepped out for a second to handle some business. I'm sorry I didn't wake you up but that will be rude of me if I did that. Last night was great I never had that much fun in years. I'm glad I found someone that I can spend the rest of my life with if she's willing to take the chance. See you when I get back baby.

Love,

Murder.

P.s: I have a surprise for you later so wear something nice fore daddy cause I'm taking you out for a nice dinner at the best place in town on me.

Love again,

Murder

I smiled as I sat the note down on the bed and sat back and chilled. I was wondering what I was gonna wear so I hopped out of bed and went to the room me and candy and the other bitches sleep..

"Girl Monica don't fall for it I seen this plenty of time with so many dudes I was even caught up with this. That's what got me in this in the first place." She laughed as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"No really I think he's feeling me and I need something good to wear so Im asking can I wear something that belongs to you please." I said whinning like a baby.

"Girl no I worked hard for this shit lost yo damn mind Monica." She said as she rolled over on the bed. I laid beside her and just signed.

"Please Alexis I mean only for tonight I promise." I said sitting up as she turned over to face me.

"Girl don't make promises you can't keep come on I know the perfect dress for you" She grabbed my arm and ran to the closet. She had well nice neat clothes.

I smiled at the fact that my bitch knows style and every single thing had a bitch like me can't say I wouldnt wear that shit. Her shit looked like model shit and nice jewelry and pumps, flats, shoes, anything you name she has.

"Here I like this One for you." Alexis said as I put the dress in front of me and looked in the mirror.

"It will look even better after we do your hair and make up" I smiled at myself in the mirror and walked off and sat on my bed. Tonight I have plans with murder and tonight I don't have to work I'm guessing bout time.

"Ouch Girl you burnt my damn ear with them damn curlers." I said holding onto my ear that Alexis burnt.
"Girl boo I'm sorry big ass baby that's how you was crying last night when murder was beating it up?" She laughed as she was putting the finishing touches on my hair. "You done you welcome."

I got up off the chair and walked over to the mirror a bitch was looking like a new ass person.

"You look nice baby." He said as he kissed my lips and gave me the best hug ever. I blushed a little and looked back into his brown eyes that was very nice.

We walked out as he opened my door to let me in as he shuts it. He walked over to his side as he got in and started up the car and was on our way.