New Beginning

•Two Years Ago•

"Mo yall on in five." The owner of the bar said as he walked back over to the crowd. I'm not nervous cause we do this every night its just it was really pack out there especially because its a Saturday.

I walked on stage as the music begin to blast throw the speakers as I was swinging my hair back and forth. I pulled out the chair ad I sat down and opened my legs as I started to feel on my body. Bout three mintues later we was done with our performance as the crowd started to cheer us on and was yelling our name.

I walked off stage in the line as the music was dying down. I made my way over to my bestfriend jay as she rushed up to me.

"Girl that's him!" she said facing me towards murder direction.

"Who is that?" I said confused.

"That's murder the owner of the best business in town called pink kitty I heard they makes money." She said as he started to walk over with a group of girl with him.

"Hello miss." he said as he showed his white teeth and send the girls off.

"May I help you?" I said crossing my arms.

"No need for the attitude lil ma was just coming to say I enjoyed the performance." he said as he put his pink lips together as he rushed his hands. "I was also thinking if you was interesting in joining us at pink kitty cause its you we are missing." he said as he grabbed my hand and pressed my body against his.

"I have to think about it." I said pushing him off a little.

"Well just think about it here's my card." he handed it to me as he kissed my cheek and walked off into the crowd.

"Girl murder was checking you out he see all that ass!" Jay said as se walked off and was leaving work.

That night I thought making the wrong decision was the right decision.

•Next Morning•

Beep Beep Beep

I woked up as I hit my alarm clock as the time said eleven twenty eight a.m. I got up brushed my teeth ad I showered. I walked out of the bathroom as I dried off and lotion down. I put on a crop top shirt with some ripped jeans and some sandals. I put my long pretty brown hair into a bun as I walked downstairs and walked out of the door.

Today I start new life, new job, people, new adventures and new world. I hopped inside the car as I was on my way to pink kitty I can't believe I'm about to do this.

I pulled up to a big building that says 'pink kitty' and got out the car and knocked on the door.

"Name please?" the big tall man asked.

"Monica, is murder here?" I said as I step back a little.

"Yes he has been expecting you, right this way." he said as I followed behind him as we walked into a nice white room.

We entered as he left and I stood there waiting for instructions.

"Sit." He said as I took a seat and he turned around in the chair as I begin to get nervous.

"Well, well, well miss big booty from the karaoke bar so I guess you made up yo mind huh?" he said as I swallowed my spit and opened my mouth to speak.

"Yes I will join pink kitty." I said as he leaned back into his chair and smiled.

"Good, Good aye Rico take her to room 42." he said.

I stood up as I took my belongings to my new room. I opened the door as I seen girls talking, laughing, and just doing what girls do. I sat my belongings on my side of the room that says cakes and sat down on the bed. The girls just looked at me with confusion.

"What's your name?" The short red headed girl asked me as I spoked.

"My name Monica I'm guessing I'm cakes now." I said ad I looked out the tall clear pretty window.

"Well around here its different jobs in pink kitty. Our strippers upstairs, and the other dancers are next door." She said as she sat back on the floor and was picking out pumps in the magazine.

"So what do we do like us girls here?" I said as I walked around the room.

"We are private dancers. We are the girls that only dance in small rooms." She said boy looking my way.

"By the way in candy." She said handing out het hand ad I shook it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Everyone give it up for miss.beauty!" The DJ said as she take her spot on the pole and started off the show. On a Sunday pink kitty was the place to be. You had the ballers, the tricks, and the same niggas that be here every weekend. I remember it like it was yesterday. The music, the vide with the crowd and the way the niggas was looking at us.

Being a private dancer I was nervous and un comfortable sitting on dudes laps and giving than a twenty minute wasn't cut out for me. I sat on the man lap as I started to grind on him and twirling my hips around ae I held onto his neck. I bit my lip as he held onto my hip feeling on my body as he kissed my neck. I was done with the session as he handed me the eight hundred dollars. When jay say they make money she meant they makes money.

I walks outside of the room as I walked away from the guy as I made my way over to murder and the rest of the private dancers. I sat beside candy as I handed the money to murder as he started to count it in front of us. He looked at me and grin a little as he sat me on his lap.

"Well cakes how bout me and you go upstairs to my room and you can give me a little session." murder said as he licked and kissed on my neck and rubbed up and down on my thigh. I looked at candy as she looked at me and shook her head and looked down. If only I knee what she meant when she was shaking her head I probably wouldn't be what I am today.

I took his hand as he walked in front of me as sr made our way up to a room with double doors. He opened both doors as he walked in a room that was way bigger than any room in pink kitty. He sat in a chair as I made my way over to him and sat on his lap. As I started to give him the dance I felt his man hood get big and hard.

I stood up as he bit his lip and grabbed my hand as he looked me in the eyes and picked me up.

He took me over to the bed as he threw me down and laid between my legs as he begin to kiss my lips and took of my lingerie costume and threw it on the floor. He than looked at me and looked into my eyes like he lost something as he started to talk to me.

"Baby girl your a diamond. Your the sparkle in my eyes and can't no girl take that away." he said as he kissed me again bug this time it was slowly, perfect, and deep.

That night we did have sex but I wished we never did it. That same night I made a promise to murder that I will obey him and stand by his side even if someone else catch his eye.

Even though I was murder girl I still had to go out there and make his money. See I thought being a private dancer wasn't only about giving lap dances but candy left one small detail out. On a Saturday night it was more than that. It was the pole, the money, the people and us the private dancers. But being a private dancers sex was the only opinion that men wanted in the room.

Yea I might dance on the guys and give them a little something some but everyone knows I wad murder dime piece.

TBC

COMMENT

VOTE