Part 5

Izuku's Pov

I woke up in a hospital bed and heard gasps. My eyes slowly readjusted to bright lights and Iida, Shinsou, Todoroki and Ochako standing by the side of my bed, Well Todoroki was sitting down by my side, reading a book.

"Deku! Your awake!" Ochako said with her usual bright smile.

"Am I in the hospital?" I asked as I heard the chatter of nurses and doctor in the halls.

"Yes, but, that's not important right now." Ochako inhaled deeply, pausing before she started to scold me.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US WHAT WAS HAPPENING AT YOUR HOUSE DEKU!?!?" This made Todoroki fall out of his chair, Iida take a shaky step back, and Shinsou chuckle. I winced at her shriek. 

"S-sorry I ju-just didn't want you guys to look d-down on me or h-hate m-me.." I looked down at my hands. I could feel tears brim my eyes. I looked back up to the others. Ochako's facial expression softened.

"Deku.. We would never, and could never, hate you." She leaned over the bed and gave me a hug. I hugged back, relief washing over me. She let go and smiled at me warmly.

"So are you feeling better? You've been out for week." My eyes widened. 

"I missed a week?!" 

"Yeah, but don't worry about it all your work was dismissed by Nezu and Aizawa." I sighed in relief. Thank god I didn't have any work that I needed to catch up on. 

"Anything interesting happen while I was asleep?" I heard Todoroki and Shinsou snort. Ochako glared at them while her cheeks turned pinker. I looked at them confused.

"What?"

"Come on Ochako tell Midoriya about your new relationship wi--" Todoroki was cut off by Ochako throwing her purse at him. Shinsou laughed at Todoroki's offended expression.

"Ochako your dating? WhO?" I asked eager so I could tease her later. She turned her attention back to me and gave me a sheepish smile.

"W-well uhh i'm dating Tsu?" I gasped, dramatically of course, and formed a bright smile on my face. 

"KIRISHIMA OWES ME $20 DOLLARS hAH" Before Ochako could respond to me the door was kicked open by a Kacchan and the rest of my classmates. They filled the room.

"Midoriya your awake!"

"Welcome back bro!"

"How are you feeling?"

"What happened to land you in the hospital, Again?"

"You guys don't rush him with questions your gonna overwhelm him." Iida stated with his weird, choppy hand movements. 

"Right, sorry Midoriya." 

I smiled at my classmates.

"To answer some of your questions, I'm feeling better than excpected, and I was stabbed? I think, well amongst other things to, but, yeah, stabbed." 

"By who??!" My class yelled, almost in sync(except for those who knew of my situation.)

"We-well, uuhhh- m-my mo-mom?.." I chuckled nervously as the events from a week ago played through my head. The room was silent for a few moments.

"DEKU WHAT THE F-" Kacchan was cut off by Kiri putting his hand over his mouth.

"Bakubabe, keep it pg!" He scolded. Kacchan rolled his eyes and Kirishima took his hand off of his mouth with a toothy smile. 

"Deku why didn't you tell us man?" Kirishima turned back to me with a concerned expression.

"W-well i'm fine now, Mr. Aizawa and Shinsou caught her and she's probably in prison by now." I said I looked over to Shinsou and he gave me a shy smile. cute. 

After clearing things up with my very overprotective class, everyone eventually had to go, except for Shinsou who just sat by my bed.

"Shinsou aren't you going home?" I questioned. He looked up.

"Well since you were out I would kinda stay here? I didn't want you to be alone.." He awkwardly rubbed his neck and let out a nervous chuckle.

"I-I can leave if you wa-"

"N-No!" I could feel my face turn red. "I mean, it's really cute." I mumbled. I could hear Shinsou choke and I snapped my head towards his direction and saw that he was blushing bright red. 

"I'm getting out tomorrow right?"

"Yeah the doctors told us a day after they would do a check up and then you could leave." I nodded and yawned.

"Well, goodnight Shinsou." I smiled at him and closed my eyes, eventually drifting off.

~

Thanks for reading!

So btw, the ships in this are

Deku x Shinsou

Kirishima x Bakugou

Tsu x Ochako

Jirou x Momo

Erasurehead x Present Mic

Mineta x Trash :)

(Yes you will see Mineta again in due time :^)

Also

The books name isn't Dadzawa, I just put it as the title so I can figure out a better title xD

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!!

<3