Part 10

Izuku's Pov

"So Deku are you gonna go to Momo's sleepover party?" Uraraka asked at the lunch table. It's been a week since i've lived with Mr. Aizawa, Present Mic, and Shinsou and it's been amazing, probably the most happiest i've been for a long time. Thought it's been awkward with Shinsou after.. 'The incident'.

*Flash back to last Wednesday*

I took a shower right when I got home from school today, I got here before Shinsou since he decided to just catch a ride with Aizawa and Present Mic. So I decided to take a shower without the loud screaming that knocks the soaps off of the counters every 10 minutes. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I grabbed another towel and started to dry my hair. When the fucking door opened.

IT.

OPENED.

I spun around and saw Shinsou, still in his school uniform, staring at me with wide eyes.

"S-Shinsou? Wh-what are you doing h-here?"  Shinsou's face reddened and he suddenly found the walls very interesting.

"Uh- I got tired of waiting for Dad and Pops to get out of work s-so I just decided to walk." Shinsou stumbled over his words. Just then I remembered how exposed I was and how Shinsou could see all of my hideous scars littered all across my body. I wrapped my arms around my torso and glared down at the floor.

"I-I should ge-get d-dressed.." I watched as Shinsou studied me and left, but not before mumbliing something he thought I wouldn't hear.

"Your more beautiful than you think.." I felt my face get redder. I hurridly went back to my room and changed.

*End of flashback*

"Deku, Deku!" Uraraka lightly shook him.

"Oh-uh yeah! Sure" I mumbled, resting my head on my hand. Uraraka smirked at me.

"Were you thinking about it?" I stiffened. I told her about what had happened and made her swear on her life that she wouldn't tell anyone about it. Besides Tsu and Iida. Who were also sitting at the lunch table. 

"Sh-shut up!" I squeaked, feeling heat rush to my face. Tsu and Uraraka giggled and Iida rolled his eyes.

After school Shinsou and I decided to walk back home together.

"So.. a-are you going to Momo's sleepover party?" I asked, gripping the straps of my backpack.

"Yeah, Denki is forcing me to go with him, Kirishima, Bakugou, and Mina. How about you?" 

I nodded."I'm going, except with my own free will." Shinsou chuckled and we talked about random topics until we got back home.

*Timeskip to Momo's party*

Shinsou's Pov

"Denkiii hurry up! You're the one who wanted to go to this dumb thing!" I shouted. Denki has been putting makeup on for the 30 minutes and they were 40 minutes late. Mina, Kirishima and Bakugou were already there and I was stuck with Denki, since he was the one with the car.

"Annnnd done!" He said coming out of his room with a backpack. He was wearing a pikachu onsie and was wearing well done makeup. I snorted.

"What are you wearing?"

"You know how Bakubro is always calling me Pikachu? Welll~ I decided to own up to it." He smiled triumphantly. I snorted and rolled my eyes.

"Just drive us to the party you nut." Denki giggled like a five year old before heading out the door.

We got to the door of Momo's giant ass mansion and knocked on the door.  I heard screaming and laughs and then feet running towards the door.

The door opened revealing a very disheveled Midoriya wearing a skirt. He was looking back and yelling at someone before he looked back towards Denki and I. His eyes widened and Denki laughed.

"W-we're pl-playing truth or dare, an-and Uraraka- ughh, just come in." I chuckled seeing Deku's cheeks darken. 

This was gonna be a fun night.

~

Thanks for reading!