Sex?

my love😍💙

my love😍💙

Sitting on the kitchen counter eating Sloppy Joe's on a Sunday evening is what Taehyung is use to. Or even him being at home over thinking about his lover while she's out somewhere out of Essex, having sex with someone else is what he's use to.

But this Sunday was different, he's spending a quiet sunday evening with a beautiful soul.Jungkook.

Taehyung was on the front porch scrutinizing at how the pulchritudinous sunset smiled among the sea, birds signing while flying by and how the waves greeted the sand in harmony.

It was just beautiful. But not as beautiful as Jungkook, Taehyung thought to himself, he looked to his side where Jungkook was sitting, clearly astonished by the view also.

Taehyung smiled to himself, "Enjoying the view, love?" Jungkook responded with a nod still gazing upon the the sun until it was no longer in view.

Jungkook got up and ran into the house heading for the bathroom Taehyung rose his eyebrow "What's wrong Kook?" "I have to pee!" Jungkook shrieked Taehyung smirked to himself looking away.

He then walked inside over to the kitchen taking a shot of Hennessey or two. Then he heard a woman talking on the radio

"I did put on the record player, the love symphony of Beethoven wafted in the air. You and I made love, last February on that amazing Sunday afternoon like this." The woman on the radio murmured

Taehyung walked over to the radio trying to hear properly and just by thinking about what the woman was saying, brought tears to his eyes.

Taehyung wasn't the best person growing up. He did bad things to good people, and now, it's like it's his turn to suffer like the people he did bad to.

Which he didn't think was fair. He never wanted to feel this way. To act this way. He isn't supposed to. But since the past week with Jungkook made him feel relieved a little. He didn't even noticed

The woman on the radio continued "And the neighbor's dog barked madly every time our bed creaked from all the gyrations that you and I could outmaneuver in our frenzy of wanting each other's body and soul!"

One day at home, Taehyung's girlfriend told him that she was pregnant. And that he might not be the father. He wasn't surprised, he always tries to tolerate her sleeping around with other men. But it hurts. Then again, he had to take it as it came. Karma waits for no one.

The radio was still playing aloud when- "What are you listening to?" A voice came up from behind him, Taehyung turned around upon seeing Jungkook standing a few inches away from him.

Taehyung moved closer to Jungkook "C-can I be honest with you on something?" Taehyung questioned

Jungkook nodded looking into the teary eyes of the man before him. They walked over to the couch, Jungkook sat in the middle and Taehyung sat on the arm.