Betrayal

Okay author note here, feal free to be as mean as you want and tell me the errors of my ways and how to at least make this 1/4 as good, I don't want this "book" to be a disrispect to that amazing author. Well, that's all, sorry again. AND SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR BAD GRAMAR!!

Dipper's point of view.

We were all in the circle holding hands, it could have weirded me out if it wasn't the apocalypse, anyways, Gruncle Stan was the only one not holding to anybody and refusing to do so.

"We just need you! Stop being so stuck up and hold their hands!!!"

Yelled Ford.

"No! Not untill you say thank you, for getting you out of the portal."

"Now is not the time Stanley!!! Just do it!!!"

"Just say thank you and I will do it! It's as simple as that!"

"fine!..Thank you, Stanley, for saving me.."

"See? Was that so hard?"

*Said Stan as he held Dipper and Wendy's hand* 

'Yes YES! we might actually do it!!!' I thought, not knowing what would happen next.

Little bit of third perspective

The cipher weal was floating leaving the ground and everything was shaking, and suddenly Bill came, holding on to his crumbleing "castle" for dear life.

STOP!!! YOU ARE MAKING A MISTAKE!

Said Cipher, but everybody (even dear Pinetree Lel) stayed silent and let it happen, Bill lost his grip and went inside the cipher weal, and began to burn in blue flames.

AHHHHHH!!!! STOP!! 

Said cipher burning in the blue flames that now only one hand and a 1/3 of his mess of a triangle form remained.

BE THAT WAY!!! BUT I WONT LEAVE EMPTY HANDED!! Said Bill grabbing Dipper's feet, Dipper held on as much as he could but Bill was still far stronger,

"Dipper! I can't hold on!"

Said Wendy letting go of Dipper,

"When did you get so heavy!?"

Said Stan as Dipper was slowly slipping away.

"let go!!! We can still banish Bill!! Even if it takes one person from the cipher weel, but we can't afford two! Let go Stan!!"

Said Ford with no pitty in his voice.

"But--"

"JUST DO IT STANLEY!"

And so, Stan let go. Dipper was shocked, tears formed in his eyes of both all the sadness he had and the fear of the blue flames that would soon consume him, like how they are consuming Bill, Dipper was now screaming, begging for help, he was scared, he felt alone, he didn't want to die! He wanted SOMEONE to help him, ANYONE!

But nobody came.

"HAHAHA! HAHA.. ha.. So long, Gravity Falls..."

Bill laughed, and said his last words, as he was finally consumed by the flames. The blue flames started moving on to Dipper, Dipper didn't want to give up, maybe now they would help him, bill was gone, and he wasn't! maybe now-

"It's almost done! and if anybody else went to help Bill would not be defeated completly!!"

Dipper then saw Mabel and begged ber in between sobs for her to help him, or to try and do something, at least say anything.. He reached out to her, but Mabel looked away, guilt on her face, but she said nothing non the less. When the Blue flames had consumed most of his body, he had realised that he could not be helped at all, he started seeing his life before his eyes, But instead of the good memories only, he remembered the bad ones were his sister never really did anything for him, all about her this, her that,  all the times when she was supposed to say sorry when it actually mattered, infact, never throughout summer did she ever say sorry, it was all about boys, sleepovers, shopping, romance, ect... Dipper still had little cuts of sleeping outside in Mable's resent sleepover, Heck! She was even the cause of this apocalypse, It was selfish of him to think all this, but he was Dying, what's wrong with being a little selfish, better go out with a bang than to be remembered as the wimp and then forgotten. Dipper put a smile on his face and looking at Mabel, and said something that everyone would remember for the remainder of their lives.

"I swear even if it takes me to hell... I will find any way to come back to the living and drag you ALL to the pits of DEATH with me!"

Said Dipper adding venom to his every word, smiling and finally being swallowed by the flames.

.......... Wow, I think I did an okay job at this, is what I said when I tryed making an original story for the first time and it was actually horrible, I'll let you non-existent viewers to desided!!!

Edit: ...... Whoever voted on this I am very VERY happy you did but I don't feal like I deserve it, I still thank you tho Q--Q