Explanation

"We WHAT!?"

"Yeah kid, we merged. Did you not hear me or something?"

"You better start explaining."

"Yesh! Fine kid, like I said we merged, sort of, let me explain it to you better now, you remember when I pulled you in into a tight embrace?~"

"Don't make it weird cipher. But yea-"

"GREAT! well, the Cipher weal only did half the job, and if we separate, WE DIE!"

"Oh, WAIT WHAT!?!? Ohhh nonono NO! NOT spending the rest of my life with YOU!"

"Pinetree you don't have a choice, not that I like this situation eather, but...."

"...... Bill, I don't know why but I have a strong feeling that you are planing something."  

"WHAT!? That's ridiculous pinetree, I'm hurt you even thought Soo low of me!"

Bill said dramadicly

"Ha-Ha, said the triangle that made weird mageton, turned almost all of the people in gravity falls to stone, traped my sister in a bubble, AND may I mention one of the causes of us being like THIS! "

" Toché, but forget the past kid! And really think of what to do next, I mean, we ARE in the middle of the Forest."

"Oh, yeah.." *stomach grumbles*

"what was that?"

"That means that we are hungry. We need to eat, but I don't know where we are, ofcourse the woods but wich part of the woods and on wich location?"

"PineTree, have you forgotten about someone? Bill Cipher here. The all knowing Demon? Let me handle this... Oh, it apears we are in the Gravity Falls forest.. Great."

"Oh! That means that! I.. can.. uh... Maybe not.. I can't remember exactly but the thought of going back to my family angers me, and it also brings me fear.. maybe it's not a good idea.."

"Where you thinking of going back to your family? Man you are more dumber than i thought."

*Stomach grumbles*

"You know what? I think i might know where else to go and find food."

Hello!!! I am sorry for another short chapter dear unexsistant viewers!!! I am kinda lazy but I know what to do in the next chapter, til next time!