The Date

You left the three just to go out on a date with Bully,You came across the Carnival that you mentioned to Bully earlier and you were so excited to spend the entire day with him;Bully looked at you with a grin and kept holding your hips to keep you from running off to somewhere far where he can't see you,but still because of your excitement you ran to a food stand and Bully was just glad that it's just 10 ft. away,you bought two cotton candies and two large sodas,you handed Bully his while eating yours you were so distracted that Bully already finished his, 'that fast?!' You said in your mind but at least he enjoyed it you both went everywhere just to play games and win prizes all you two ever won was a big teddy bear and five bracelets, it was almost getting dark but Bully insisted that you two could go somewhere special that he knows where,you followed him that leaded you to a tree where you can see the beautiful sunset from the horizon,your eyes sparkled as you watched the sunset with him,you both sat down below the tree together while your head was on Bully's shoulder you closed your eyes just to feel the sweetest moment of the day. It got dark and Bully insisted you that he walked you home, an hour passed and you two still talked that you both reached to your house, "Thanks for walking me home,Bully your really sweet" you gave him a kiss on the cheek and waved goodbye to him before you went inside.Bully was a blushing mess but still waved back,Bully went home and was still blushing deep red just like you,you put all your stuff in your bedroom and you changed into your pj's and went to bed,you were dreaming about him and you slept so well that you felt like this was paradise.

(Hey guys,sorry for not publishing anything for a while I was busy but I made this new chapter and I hope you all liked it,Cya guys later!!!)