Meeting

It was lunch time and everyone was in the cafeteria,Cupcake and Bloodberry were waiting for you at the door."Y/N! Over here!" Cupcake said to you,you ran over to them and then you walked with them to the cafeteria together.You three were in the cafeteria but everyone else were at one table surrounding the new kid.
"And that's how I killed the bear with one arrow" Dylan said with a picture of a dead bear on his hand,everyone clapped at his story including Bully.
You three ignored them and sat on a table away from them,you three are your lunch and talked about girly stuff.Dylan noticed you and blushed and then he suddenly walked at your table everyone else were confused even Bully but he was a bit mad,Dylan looked at you then took you hand and gave it a gentle kiss "Hello,princess I am Dylan Chandler,you might have known me at class but please don't fall for me easily,ok?" He said in a flirty voice,you took your hand away forcefully and rubs his kiss away,"Excuse me I am a very friendly girl but 'Princess'? Now you've done it" you stand up and then walk away with Cupcake and Bloodberry.Bully suddenly looked proud and followed you guys out the cafeteria,"That was brave of you,Y/N" Bully said confidently "Hmph,Im suppose to be nice to him but call me princess and I'm done!" You exclaimed and you guys spent the whole day hanging out but sometimes Dylan was still staring at you...

(HI GUYS,HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND I REALLY LIKE TO SEE HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS)