New student?

You woke up from your ringing alarm clock and decided to throw it into a trash can but it still rang,it was 7:30 so you got up,you took a shower and got dressed

(Your clothes btw)

And ate breakfast when you were about to step outside your house Bully was waiting for you,he waved at you and you waved back you said goodbye to your mom and walked to school with Bully while you two were holding hands.You arrived at the schoolhouse and you saw Cupcake and Bloodberry waiting at the entrance,you all walked inside and get inside of your classroom Baldi's wasn't here yet so you all decided to keep talking to each other,Bully was talking to other boys while you were just drawing on your sketch book Arts and Crafters noticed and looked at you and said "H-hey,y-you have great art skills..." "Oh! Thanks" you said with a smile "I'm Arts and Crafters by the way your Y/N,right?" He said in a nervous tone, "Yes! I'm glad you like my drawings,hey you like arts too! Your drawings are really good too!" You said while looking at his sketch book he blushed when he heard that from you "T-thank you..." while you two were talking Baldi's walked in with a boy looking like a punk, "Alright everyone settle down now today we have a new student joining us,Please introduce yourself" the kid wore a purple jacket and gray pants with brown shoes,his hair was a shade of brown with a little shade of yellow on the tip of his hair "Hey wassup guys, the name's Dylan! Dylan Chandler,my dad works at a very big company and my mom is a owner of the biggest supermarket in town,so basically I'm very rich and cool" he said with no hesitation and everyone clapped because they think he is a very cool guy,you clapped but not the same reason tho you thought of him as a spoils punk looking cool for attention but you still didn't judged too much since he's new but you still were aware of him.

(And that was pt.2 of this chapter hope y'all like it!)