Chapter 13.

~ Demi POV ~

We where on our way to my family's house. I saw that she was nervous. "Are you okay babe?" I asked while looking at her for a few seconds and got my eyes on the road again. "Yeah. I'm totally fine.. just a little nervous. " she said with a whisper. "It will be okay baby. They will love you!." I said and grabbed her hand. She took a deep breath. "Thank you baby." She said and squeezed my hand. I smiled and parked the car. "We are here." I looked over at Emily and saw that she started to hyperventilate. "Babe. Easy! It's just my family! Take a deep breath. In and out. " she did what I told her and she apologised. "I'm just so nervous and I don't know if there are gonna like me or not." She said. "it's okay baby. I'm here with you." I said and smiled. She nodded and stepped out of the car. I did the same and took her hand. We walked over to my familys house and stopped in front of the door. I squeezed her hand softly and knocked on the door. A few seconds later my little sister madsion opened the door. "dems!" she said almost yelling and hugged me. "Hi, baby girl." I said smiling. "Madison, this is Emily my girlfriend. " I said smiling. "Hi Emily! Im demi's sister Madison. " Madison said and hugged her. I saw a smile on Emily"s face. "Hi nice to meet you sweetheart. " Emily said smiling.  We went in. "Mommy!" I walked over to my mom and hugged her. "Hey sweetie." My mom said and smiled. "Hey dallas!" I said and hugged her to. "Hi hun." She said smiling. "Mom, dall this is Emily my girlfriend. " I said smiling. Emily walked over to my mom and shook her hand. "Hello miss lovato. Nice to meet you." She said nervous. I thought it was cute so I smiled. "Hi sweet cheeks call me Dianna." My mom said smile. She noddes and smiled. "Hey dallas nice to meet you to." She said while shaking my older sisters hand. " nice to meet you to!" Dallas said happy. Maddie walked in and started talking to Emily. "Your style is so cool! And I love your hair! You two are so cute together! " madison said happy. "Ahw thank you sweetheart. " Emily said and smiled at me. "I got to go dem. I need to work ill see you tonight okay?" Dallas said. "Okay! Bye." "Bye. Bye Emily nice to meet you sweety." Dallas said and walked out of the house. "Mom can I bring maddie to the movies with me and Emily? " I asked my mom. "Sure. Have fun and Emily nice to meet you hun " My mom said. "Nice to meet you to miss lovato I mean dianna." Emily said smiling.  Maddie smiled. "Can I sit next to Emily? " madison asked. "Sure thing." I said at the same time as Emily. We smiled. "Bye mom!" I yelled. And I took maddie and Emily to the movie. We sat in our sits and madison wanted to sit next to Emily. We bought some popcorn. me and Emily shared one and madison had her own one. The film started and I couldn't help it but starting at Emily. My hand grabbed hers. She faced me and smiled. There was like nobody here only me, maddie, Emily and some couple. Madison looked at us. "Ahw. You two are so cute." She said. I smiled. "Thank you." I said. Madison smiled and watched the movie. While Emily and I stared at each other. Our feet moved around each other. "I'm gonna get some drinks. Do you guys want some?" Emily asked. "Uh yeah sure." Madison said. "No babe I'm fine." I said. She smiled. "Okay be right back." She said and walked away. "You need to kiss her when she is back!" Madison said out of no where. "Maddie!" I said laughing. "What?! That is romantic!" Madison said smirking. "Haha, you're right it is but, I'm with my little sister so that's not appropriate. " I said while laughing at her. "Well your 'little sister' wants to see her big sister happy so please dems." Maddie said. "Ahw. I love you madd." "I love you to dems." Emily came back and gave the drink to Madison and took a sit. "thank you!" Madison said. "You're welcome sweety" Emily said smiling. Emily watched the movie.  I looked at Madison and she nodded. I smiled. "Hey, em." I said. "Yes babe?" She said and turned around. I cupped her face and pecked her lips. She looked at me and crashed her lips against mine. "Ahwwwweeee!" Said Madison. We stopped and looked at Madison. We laughed. " you're so sweet." Emily said while touching Madisons arm. " and you are the best girlfriend demi could ever had." She said smiling. Emily smiled amd hugged maddie. It made me smile to see my to baby's get along so well. "Can I sit next to demi? " Madison asked. "Sure." Emily said and wanted to switch places. "You can sit on my lap if you want. " I said. Emily smirked and took a sit on my lap and Madison took a sit next to us. I wrapped my hands around her stomach. "I love you. I whispered in her ear. " I love you to." She whispered and laid her hands on mine.