Chapter 20.

~ Demi POV ~ 5 weeks later. ~ we moved in 5 weeks ago and it already feels like our home. Tomorrow I need to do the last tour and than I'm done with the world tour. I know it was short but.. you know I have a baby coming. My lovatics al ready now that emily is my girlfriend and they are really sweet to her. Emily walked over me. I laid in the sun by the pool. "Hey babe." She said and leaned in for a kiss. I stood up and looked at emily. "You are getting a bigger stomach babyy." Emily said smiling while staring at my stomach. "I watched my stomach and smiled. "Yes I know." "Should we go to the doctor and watch if everything is okay with our little babyy. " emily said smiling. "Yes!" I said smiling and jumped in her arms. She pecked my cheek. I changed and stept into the car. "Lets go." Emily said and started the car. We where at the doctor. I laid down and hand my shirt up. They putted some cold gel on my stomach and the placed a camera on my stomach. We saw not much at first but later we saw our little baby. "It's beautiful. " I said. I grabbed emilys hand and she smiled. "Do you want to know the sex?" The doctor asked. I looked at emily and we both nodded. The doctor smiled and told us the sex. "Our eyes sparkled and we smiled. "Thank you." I said to the doctor. "You're welcome miss lovato. " babe I need to go to texas that's my last concert. Can you bring me there?" I asked her. "Sure babe." She said and leaded me to the car. Emily looked not as happy as always. She wanted to start the car but I stopped her. "What's wrong baby?" I asked her. "It's nothing babe." She said and fake smiled. "I know a fake smile." I said while I looked sad. She looked down. I looked down "babe? " I asked worried. "Didn't you notice it? " she asked. "What babe?" I asked. "I lost weight..." she said. My eyes got wider. " babe.. not you.." I said and looked at her stomach. She has lost weight like.. a lot. "Ehy babe? " I asked. "Well.. we posted this picture on insta 5 weeks ago with both of us and... a lot of people said I looked fat..next to a beautiful skinny woman." She said. "Babe don't listen to them. " I said and hugged her. "I'll help you babe." I said and kissed her. "Thank you. I love you." She said. I smiled. " I love you to." She brought me to the show and my concert was almost done. I sang the last song amd went off stage. Marissa run up to me. "DEMI DEMI." She yelled. "Hey babe." I daid smiling. "NO DEMI!!" She yelled. "Emily is brought to the hospital! She had a car crash and she is unconscious! " she yelled. My smiled fainted away. "BRING ME TO THE GOD DAMN HOSPITAL! " I yelled with tears in my eyes. Marissa nodded and we run to her car. We drove as fast as we can to the hospital. "Sir?! Sir!? Is my girlfriend okay?! Is Emily okay?" I asked with tears In my eyes. "We'll have to see miss. I can't promise you anything I'm sorry. " he said. "If she doesn't wake up then.." he said. I cried. "Can I see her!?" I asked crying. "They are checking her. They will be done soon." He said. After a while I could see her. Marissa stayed outside. I went in to the room. I sat next to her and laid my hand on her face. I saw how she laid there. Not moving with a chance that she is not gonna wake up.. probably a broken leg and much deep scares.I grabbed her hand slowly and kissed it. "Please wake up babe." I said crying. "Do it for me and our baby. "