Before it all happened

There sat a line castle in the Underworld. The castle belonged to me, Zalgo , or the ruler of the creepypastas. It was a very uneventful day in the underrealm;no souls had been devoured, no people in pain, and no Slenderman.  He was 15 minutes late for our meeting.  I picked up my jar of souls and spun it around. A very bright flash and a slightly singed Slenderman stepped in front of me.  He put out a small flame on his shoulder. "Sorry master, I had a misunderstanding with Toby.. ." He glanced back at were he had just come from. "It is behind us Slender, just get to business. "I sighed, obviously bored out of my mind . Slenderman nodded and pulled out a contract, " We've been observing a girl, Alice, and are deciding to send BEN for more information "he said firmly. I leaned back, a bit surprised. "But you do realize she's your niece. .."glancing around my castle, looking for anybody, "She's Trendermans daughter!  He will be furious if she dies!" He sighed and nodded"fine,but she's close to snapping..."he said"BEN will push her to no return ."he finished. I pinched the bridge of my nose, a bit annoyed. Sighing, I said, "She doesn't cause trouble, she can stay. "Giving up any hope of this being a half decent day. He nodded, put away the paper, and teleported away. I looked up and said "Just another child to look after..."

If you want to read more, go read My Little Gamer. The story takes place after this happens. Bye my little misfits~