Prologue: That Night

"Haaaaahhh.... finally, back here."

The day was about to enter its final phase, with the sun being colored orange that will reflect some of the best warm colors on Earth. On Beach City, there was a little department complex that had a pool, and some floors on it with rooms that had could fit just one person or possibly...a couple. As we go inside the complex, we see a (short) woman entering a department that was decorated with a lot of technology stuff and with the occasional fandom style from a show called Camp Pining Hearts. This woman was wearing a black hoodie with some green lines and a little alien on the front, round glasses, and a blonde hair that somehow had a triangular shape.

She closed the door and threw the backpack on the nearest chair and she just laid on a couch all tired. This woman is known as Peridot Vert.

"Ughh...Steven really took a toll on me with that little device he asked me to fix." Peridot said, taking out her cellphone and putting it on the table. She looked at her watch taking the moment as she put the cellphone away.

"Only 4:30 pm?! Gaah!!" Peridot threw her arms in the air. "It's still too early for Camp Pining Hearts..." the Blonde says as she put a little pillow on her face. She clearly wasn't in the mood, and the only thing that was waiting for her to entraining was far from her.

"Tch. Might as well work on the report before leaving it on last day." Peridot says as she got up from the couch and went towards her backpack, emphasize on try.

As she took out her laptop, she began working on her assignment, that had the cover of Nervous System. Peridot didn't want at all to work...she felt tired, and all she wanted was to rest, but that would be impossible right? After all, considering her career and how it works, it seems she would get little to none rest as further she progress.

"Let's just get this done with it." Peridot said with a sigh as she began typing not knowing EXACTLY that...the weirdest thing would happen in just a few hours.

...

...

...

...

...

"Leave her alone!!"

...

"This is between us!!"

...

...

"STEP OFF!!"

...

...

"WAIT!!!"

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"I understand."

"Goodbye..."

"GAHHH!!"

Peridot literally fell from her chair out of her sleep. She struggled to stand up as she massaged her head from the hit she got.

"Ughhh...stupid chair." Said Peridot as she got up from the floor. Out of all the places to fall the sleep, this was the most common, and somehow the little woman pray that its bedtime just to have an excuse to get on bed. Peridot looked at her laptop, and saw that her report was half-way done and finally looked at the time.