THE TRUE PETE

PETE'S POV

The dinner is so great, I really have to admit that Ae's mom is best at making pastry and again I ate a lot, I can't even move. I think my stomach will burst if I stay here for a week, again Ae help me to walk in the garden but this time in different style, he made me stand on his feet he made me walk just like a father helps his child to make his first step. The more he held me close the more he make me feel nervous and shy, I know he do all these things just as a friend I should not grow any feelings for him, But I don't know.

After he put me on bed and cover me with a thick and soft sheet he prepares everything, he checks the airconditioner and place a Bottle of water on the side table but I am so shocked to see that Ae Prepare himself to sleep beside me.

"Ae.... I thought... You are going to sleep in your room, isn't this your guest room?" I asked with a surprised look.

"No Pete, the guest room is next door this is actually my room, Pete are you feeling uncomfortable with me? I just thought you may need me, if you want use the toilet during night. I think you may not used to sleep with anyone beside you, if you are not comfortable I will sleep in.. "

"No Ae," I  cut Ae,  before he complete what he tries to say.

"Ae it's ok I am not......... I just think that you may feel something bad....."

"No Pete I feel so happy to help you and you know something, my entire family feels so happy that I have a cute,  lovely and polite friend like you.
Though my por is a teacher he really loves polite people. Even I have number of friends I usually don't get them home in normal circumstances, They came only during special occasion and they are so impolite and talkative just like bunch of monkeys, not like 'my koon chai pete' he said and pinched my cheek.

What did he said my..... did he mention me as "my Pete"..... No Ae you should not make my hear skip beats, it even feels like stopped, no Ae don't be so sweet like that.

After that, Ae gave me some medicine before we both lay down on the bed, Ae is correct I was not used to share my bed with anyone. But with Ae it's really a different feeling, Even I feel like burning I feel asleep because of the drug.

AE'S  POV

In the middle of my sleep I heard some sobbing sound, I just open my eyes to check if it's dream or..... yes it's Pete, but he is crying in his sleep and he feels looks like struggling with something or someone, it might be because of that bastard's act. I still don't want to wake him up, but I have to comfort him.

"Pete it's me you are fine na, I am with you, I will always be with you and I will help you and protect you don't cry na...." I tries to comfort him by a hug but his body is trembling. Later he become calm. But I can hear he is trying to tell something he is lamenting in a low tone, even in his deep sleep he is feeling not good it really hurts me. But something made me curious. It won't be a crime right? if I hears someone's sleep talking.

"Mae, I am sorry Mae,... I really didn't mean to do it Mae. I really love daddy but still I became the end of his life..... Mae I really don't want to be a ....sob.....gay Mae I really want to be normal person but... But..  I cannot like women I cannot like Daily, she is just my friend Mae I want you Mae.... I want everything back to normal  like 2 years before, really want to confess this before Mae...., but I don't want to kill you too. I want you Mae please...... Please  be with me just like before please punish me for papa' s death I feel so guilty Mae, it's killing me. Mae I love you Mae, I will do anything for you. I am trying to like Daily too Mae please don't hate me na..... Pete, I am so shocked to hear pete's confession because I thought Pete is a very fragile and vulnerable person, who always need someone to take care of him. But it's not true, he is really a strong person who undergoes a lot of physical and mental trauma.

The strict marks and scars in his leg is not small, he might undergone a great agony just to stand on his own. But  now he is walking and driving car without anyone's help and he also feel guilty for the death of this father. His mental agony is equal to his physical strain, but he didn't show anything out, he just try his best to be a normal person between all these pain. I respect your will power Pete I will be with you and will help you Pete.

I placed my hand on his forehead and said "Pete you are really great, no one can survive your pain. Whatever happend to your father,  you feel guilty by yourself but, I am sure your father is not angry with you and he is blessing you from above."

And Daily, who is she Pete? Is she your mom's favourite I moves near peers hear and tell "Pete you don't have to force yourself to like someone you don't want, listen to me na being gay is not a sin or a disease please be who you are? your mom is always your, she won't hate you just because  your sexual preference is different." I said in a mild tone just like speaking to a baby.

I lost my sleep I just sat with leaning my back on my bed headbord, but later what Pete laments really make me laugh out loud "Ae don't be so sweet. I can't.."  my eyes get widen he hears me even in his sleep.

I stroke his hair to comfort him in sleep with a big smile on my face I cannot help it. He is really cute.
.
.
.
Thank you so much friends for waiting patiently this long

I will try to upload all my stories continually. Please don't get angry na I will finish my project by next month so I will be free  from August 20

Please don't forget to hit the star and please comment which boost my energy tell me what you like and what you don't like in my story through comment

Love you readers and always love 💗Ae 💗pete💗