My new experiences

Pete's pov

I woke really late today I check my phone its almost 9 am and I want to pee so badly its urgent I stretch myself and searched for my stick, hooo I forgot that I am in Ae's house now, I can't find my walking stick here and where is Ae I am at the verge of crying.

(Door opening sound)

I was so relived at the sight of Ae coming out of the bathroom but it didn't last long, because Ae is only wearing a towel around his waist I take my eyes off him and hung my head low.

"Ai'pete, Are you awake?" He asked and came near my breath hitched I squeeze the bedsheets to hide my nervousness.

Come on get up and take a shower he said and put his hand around my waist, I got startled and move away "Ai'pete, what happens?" he asked and pull my chin up I am really a fool for not noticing that Ae already wears a t-shirt.

"It...It's nothing Ae, I just didn't awake properly." I said without making any eye contact.

"If you want to sleep more, take rest after breakfast na its already late." he said and take me to the bathroom.

"Pete can you manage or do you want me to help." He asked with a smile.

"Ae, its ok I can manage" I said and sit on the toilet seat after he goes, the bathroom is not so big with a bathtub but it is so ease for me to use because I can easily access everything with a single move, I should change my own bathroom like this so easy to access. And Ae already prepared the bathroom for me I can see a new toothbrush and a dry towel and He handed me a set of dresses to wear before I remove the clothes that I am wearing now.

After finishing my morning routine I knock the door, Ae picks me up and directly take me to the dining hall and placed me on a chair, the dining table was not so big and grand like the one in my house but it is filled with what it need, a family which was still lacking in my life even though I feel sad, I never fails to stuff my tummy with lots of food. After the meal he take to me garden side and helps me to sit on a sofa that faces garden.

"Ae the garden is so beautiful.: I said just want to break the silence.

"It's because of dad, dad after retirement , he began to loves gardening and devote most of his time for that. Of course he opens the pastry shop for mom and helping her but, it's his own hobby and make the house like an island surrounded by plants and flowers, it make me laugh a little but make me miss my dad a lot.

"Ae, you are so lucky I said with a breaking voice." He gave me a confused look.

"You have a beautiful family, which is much more flourishing than the garden I......" I really don't know what to tell I stuck with words and thoughts. I came back to sense when Ae places his hand on my cheek to wipe my tears. It's really long time since I let my tears flow in front of anyone.

"Pete,......" he didn't say anything but his eyes sooth me a lot "you deserve everything" he said and gave me caring smile.

By the time p'Nat entered and gave me a tablet and inject me a medicine
"P' Karb may I know the results of the tests" I asked out of curiosity.

"Pete, almost half of the results came , nothing to worry dear, come to the clinic I will clean your wound and apply some medicine." She said with a soothing smile and turn towards Ae, "Ae, get him." she said and gone.

"Come on." he said and position himself to pick me, "it's ok Ae, I want to walk." I said and ask him for the support he smiles widely and help me to walk.

"Ae, don't you have practice today." I asked, I really don't want to spoil his practice.

"We usually go out on friday Pete, and Saturday, Sunday we normally won't practice unless there is a match" he said and gave me a wink. "Ok what is your favourite sport" he asked.

"I usually play indoor games a like chess, I really love to play it with my dad." I said, for the first time I talk about my dad without any painful feeling it really feels different but good, Ae is really good at changing my mood.

"Ae, you took a long time and there are some other patients that I have to attend and your brother ask for your help too. Pete, can you please assist me, I need a assistant so badly now a days." she asked in a pleading voice and I can see why because of her swollen bell she can't do all the things by herself but still she is caring others without worrying about herself.

"I will p'...... It's..... but ..." I look down at my feet, I was cut down by p'Nat.

"Pete, I won't ask help to someone who is not capable to do it, Pete is more than capable to do this. I can see it and Pete I know you are a powerful person we are not seeing your disability you are differently able that's how we see you and I know, you spent nearly half of a year in hospital so you may aware of some basics and from now on make everything as experience even it feels useless it will be useful when time arrives."

"And Ae I will call you when you are needed go and help your brother." Ae pat me on shoulder and gave me a smile that boosts confident in me and He gone out.

"Pete, do you know something Ae's knowledge really sucks in medicines, that's why I never allow him to help in clinic." she said with a laugh while treating my wound I too laugh and starts to work on other patients I help her by providing whatever she ask I sat on a moving chair and use my left leg to move and stop and really I can understand all her medical terms and and as usual I know English well so it's easy for me to pick the medicine."

P'Nat is really great, No one that come across me ever ask me to do things and never encourages me that I am capable of something all they gave me was pity which made feel even worse I really want to thank p'Nat.

"Pete you are really good at medical terms." she said when we almost finish our job. It's already noon time really flys fast when we experience new things.

"Thanks p'Nat for believing me that I am capable." I sincerely thank her.

She pinched my nose and said "because you are really capable."

After a call Ae came to join us and we go to take our lunch I become greedy for food now a days I am already exited about the menu of the lunch today.

Really sorry friends I have never thought that I will let you all wait this long I will definitely upload the next chapter of all my stories promise and I love votes and comments. Thanks for your patience dears

Love you all love ❤Ae❤ pete ❤