Darkeye. [Chapter 1.

"It's just a peaceful town, nothing much happens here." Karla muttered to herself as she walked up the mountain.
She was holding a book with some weird symbols on it, she held it tightly as she walked further. "I need to put this here.." She was acting strange, and a knight was keeping his eyes on her as he didn't trust it. The knight mumbled something to a other knight next to him. "What is she up to?" He mumbled in his ears, folding his arms.
Karla tilted her head slightly as she put the book on a stone opening it. It was then quiet for a moment as Karla was just staring at the book. "What is she doing?" The knights mumbled before stepping closer to her.
The book then started to fly a little, as something was crawling out of it. "That's not the right spell damnit!" Karla suddenly screamed running towards the knights. The knights quickly reached for their swords as she stopped in front of them. "STOP!" They screamed trying to back off from her. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" The other knight screamed as he was keeping an eye on the book that was still forming something. "What is that!" The knight suddenly screamed at Karla before grabbing her arm and pulling her back from the creature that was slowly coming out of the book. "It's just a dragon calm down." She said sounding annoyed as she tried to pull her arm out of the knights grip. "Tell us witch." The knight whispered. "I already said it damn you..!" She started to sound more mad.
The creature then jumped out of the book, growing bigger.
It's eyes were small, and it's teeth were dangerously sharp.
It ran towards Karla as its wings were still forming.
"Stop!" The knight screamed in panic, as the other knight ran away.
"Scaredy cat.." He whispered to himself, before focusing back on the dragon.
The dragon stopped in front of Karla and the knight, it tilted its head in curiosity as it reached out for the knight.
The knight tried to reach for his sword, but the dragon already grabbed him, looking at him.
The dragons eyes narrowed as he noticed the sword. Karla quickly screamed to the knight to put his sword down.
The knight didn't hesitate and put his sword down immediately in fear. The dragon came closer with its snout to the knights head, as it opened its mouth. The knight quickly turned to Karla "DO SOMETHING!" he screamed in panic.
Karla watched in confusion, as she didn't respond to the knight. She stood up, walking up to the dragon. "Hi there." She said tilting her head ever so slightly. The dragon then sneezed in the knights face, turning to Karla. "Eww!" The knight screamed. "Put him down please." She whispered, as the dragon sat down. The dragon stared at her in confusion, as she was gesturing at him to put him down. The dragon stared at Karla in confusion, before putting the knight down and walking up to her. The knight quickly ran in front of Karla, screaming at her to leave. "GO NOW!" He said as his voice was cracking a little. "Shhh, I'll deal with it." She whispered back, before pushing the knight out of the way.
She stepped closer to the dragon, putting her hands behind her back, bowing down for it.
The dragon closed its eyes for a split second as it was confused.
The dragon then reached for Karla, but didn't grab her.
The knight started to breath heavily cause he was afraid the dragon would hurt Karla.
The dragon stopped reaching, pointing his finger at Karla.
Karla then made a dangerous move, as she reached out slowly, before putting her hand on the dragons finger.
She tilted her head, before whispering in a sweet tone "It isn't that scary is it?" She said to both the knight and the dragon. The dragon moved its snout closer to Karla. Karla could feel the heavy breathing in her neck as she came closer to it. She then wrapped her hands around it, trying to confront it. The dragon sat back in confusion, accidentally raising Karla's feet off the ground. Karla looked down at the knight, as she started to panic as she saw the shadow of the dragon flapping its wings. She felt the dragon grab her, as it pulled her off its neck. The dragon then roared, as it flapped its wings flying off with Karla. The knight looked up at the dragon, quickly running back to warn the other knights about the dragon that kidnapped Karla. Karla looked up at the dragon, the dragon obviously not focusing on her. She tapped its hand trying to catch its attention, but the dragon seemed to ignore her.