Chapter 2: Friends

The dragon was not paying any attention on Karla, as it landed on a rock accidentally throwing Karla off it.
Karla screamed, and the dragon quickly turned around jumping off the rock trying to catch her.
The dragon grabbed her and wrapped its arms around her body as they both fell down.
The dragon couldn't flap its wings as the wind was pushing them up.
Karla then pushed the dragons arms off, as she tried to climb her way to the dragons wings, attempting to push them back but she was too weak. She then held on onto the dragons scales, as she noticed it started to panic.
"Shh.. It'll be okay!" She said while looking at the dragon, as they finally reached the ground the dragon wrapped its wings around Karla, keeping her safe. The dragon hit the ground with its back, and all Karla could hear was the screams of the dragon that was in pain. She then pushed the dragons wings off her head, stepping onto the floor as she noticed a sharp rock sticking through the dragons wings. She looked at it, as the dragon attempted to get its wing off of it, but it only ripped further. "STOP CALM DOWN!" Karla screamed as she couldn't keep calm.
She ran to the dragons wing, gently pushing it off the sharp rock leaving a huge hole in the dragons wing.
She then sat down next to it, noticing its eyes filled with anger and other emotions.
She then looked at it. "Why did you take me?.." She said in a soft tone.
The dragon looked at her, as it then pointed at the rock, and Karla saw 3 blue crystals.
"That? Why that?" She asked gently as she looked at the dragon in confusion.
The dragon shrugged.
It was then quiet for a moment as they both stared at the rock.
Karla stood up, walking off, as she noticed her leg hurt.
She looked at her leg, noticing a little dragon biting in it, as the big dragon just stared at it.
Karla grabbed a stick, pushing the dragon off it ripping her skin off.
"OW! GOD DAMN YOU.." She stomped on the ground, scaring it off.
The little dragon ran towards the bigger dragon, hiding behind its tail.
She walked off angry, as the bigger dragon stood up silently following her.
Hours passed, and she was still walking towards the village finding her way.
She then saw a building, and ran towards it noticing the knights from earlier standing there.
She waved at them, as they ran towards her noticing her leg bleeding badly.
"What did they do to you!" The knight said, kneeling down and looking at the wound.
She laughed before grabbing a leaf and wiping the blood off her leg.
"It's fine, they just wanted help or something.."
The knight stood up, grabbing her arm.
"Tell us where they are or.. We will.."
The knight said in a threatening tone, as Karla tilted her head.
"You will what?"
"We will bring you to the volcano and throw you in with the lava dragons!"
The knight screamed.
"Well, i'll burn before they can torture me, any better idea?" She grinned nervously.
"Hm, that's true.." The knight mumbled, Before injecting her arm with something.
Karla looked at the knight. "What the hell did you just inject me wi..th..?" She said in a frightened tone.
"Poison? Hmm. Not sure actually." The knight laughed, as Karla fell to the floor and passed out.
The knight dragged her towards the water, chaining her up next to a lake.
She woke up, the knight tilting his head. "Finally, you woke up. Now tell me, where is the dragon?"
He said while pointing a crossbow at her. Karla looked at the water, ignoring the knight.
The knight kicked her arm, Karla turned around looking him in the eyes.
"TELL ME!" He said in a threatening tone, but Karla still didn't seem intimidated by his crossbow, and she kept looking at the water. She looked around, noticing other knights walk up to the knight.
"What's this? Are you allowed to do this?" One of the knights said, as the Knight then responded back.
"Don't worry.. She will be dead soon." He said, looking at her as he noticed red glowing eyes in the water staring from the deep. The eyes seemed to come closer every second, and the knights stepped back, as they noticed it was a dragon.
The dragon swam up, water splashing all over Karla and the knights.
Karla chuckled as she heard the knights scream, and she attempted to loosen her arms, but couldn't.
The dragon stepped on land, revealing its huge claws.
It came closer to Karla, tilting its head and then sniffing her arm, making her uncomfortable.
"Hi.." Karla said looking in its eyes. The dragon then bit in the chain, pulling it back, Karla panicking as she thought it was gonna rip her arm off. The knights ran away to the kingdom, looking back every few seconds.
They left Karla with the dragon, as the dragon was still pulling the chains.
Then the chain broke, the dragon breathing heavily as it was exhausted.
It then walked over to the other chain, pulling it off too, and it sat down and sighed.
Karla looked at it, as she threw the left over parts off her arm walking up to it.
She pet its head, trying to make it feel more comfortable around her, as it growled a little.
It then closed its eyes, sighing as it layed down.
Karla sat down next to it, before tilting her head towards it. "Thank you.." She said in a soft tone, before laying down looking at the moon.