36

"I don't have my teddy bear, I am scared."

"Are you kidding me?! And then you said that you are a man Jeongguk."

"Isn't a man allowed to get scared now huh?"

"What are you scared from Jeongguk-ah?"

"Staying alone."

"I will be in the room next to you..."

"Still! Jeongguk will be left all alone! Do you want me to tell my fans-"

"Cut that actor thing. And fine, but I won't be at the bed with you."

"But what's the point of sleeping with you if you don't cuddle me hyung?"

"Yeah, you are so drunk. You didn't even blush at that."

"Pffft I am not. Let's go to your room now!" He said while jumping off the bed and grabbed my hand with a stupid smile like he was a five year old that got ice cream.

"Why did I ever wanted to pick you up from that club..?"

"Because you care about me TaeTae hyung! If you continue like that you will fall for me and then we will get marri-"

"I just hope that you won't be talking in your sleep too. Come on." I started heading to my room, Jeongguk didn't let go of my hand until we reached my bedroom.

"A king sized bed?! Woah!! I mean, I am not surprised you are a king hyung!"

"You cheesy bastard."

"Shhhhh. Let's go to sleep now."

"Kookie, I ain't sleeping with jeans on. I will go change my clothes. I can give you some of my clothes if you want too."

"In that way I will smell your scent!! Please give them to me hyung."

"Here." I searched through my closet and gave him a pear of sweatpants and a plain white shirt.

"Thank you hyung!"

"I hope they fit you. I will go to the bathroom to change. You can change here."

"Taehyung-ahhhh I wanna watch youuuu~"

"Stay. Here. To. Change." I growled.

"O-okay hyu-yung."

⭐⭐⭐

I opened the door of my bedroom only to be met to the sight of Jeongguk in the corner of it, head on his knees, curled into a ball.

"Jeongguk-ssi are you okay?! What happened?!" I run to him, pulling him into my embrace.

He looked up at me, a smile appeared on his face. "I thought you would leave me alone! You can't do that to a drunk person!" He said.

"You pabo! I thought something happened to you!"

"Wait, hyung, why are you shirtless?!"

"That's how I sleep. I see that my clothes fit you just fine."

"Can we sleep already TaeTae hyung?"

"Sure."

We both went to the bed and got in the bedsheets. Jeongguk was facing my back.

"Hyung?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you spoon me?"

"Can I what?"

"Spoon me. You know, cuddle me, while putting your hand and leg ove-"

"I know what spooning someone is Jeongguk."

"Can you do it then?"

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Taehyungie please..."

"Jeongguk I said no."

"I won't stop."

"You will. I ain't spooning you."

"I won't let you sleep. Starting from now. Let me tell you about me life. It all started when I was born-"

"Okay fine I will spoon you. Just, let me sleep." I said and wrapped myself around him.

"Are you okay now Jeongguk?"

"Yeah!! Can I tell you one last thing before I go to sleep hyung? I want to do it now so as not to remember it."

"Tell me."

"I like you Taehyung hyung. I really, really do. But I will never admit it cause you don't like guys. I just want you to know that, I care about you hyung. I care about you a lot. I want you to be happy. You are my priority ever since I started texting with you. But also, I get very jealous when you are with others or when you are telling me so, hahah. I just, I adore you hyung. But I will never admit those things again, I just wanted to say those now, since I am drunk."

"Jeongguk I-" I don't think I feel the same...

"Please don't answer hyung. Let's please just sleep."

You wouldn't like the answer anyway. "Okay. Goodnight Jeonggukie."

"Good night hyung~" He said while turning his head to look at me and he...

He placed a kiss on my cheek...

Fuck.

_______________________

I hate how this turned out but I am posting it for y'all ❤❤ I love you guys❤❤