(6) All Mine

A week later Bucky brought her to her new place that they were gonna share together. She had her blonde hair pulled up in a curly ponytail with a white halter top dress. He brought her into the bedroom and shut the door and took a deep breathe. 

She had her head down as she was shaking he walked up behind her after he stripped down to his boxers. He wrapped one arm around her waist and used his other hand to move her hair off her neck. "Baby please relax I know you are scared but this part isn't scary I promise." he whispered as he played with her hair on the back of her head. 

He untied her dress and fell to the floor. He ran his hands down her sides and back up stomach and played and massaged her breasts. "Oh god are you gorgeous..and all mine." he whispered 

He kissed the back of her neck then made his way to bonding gland and started to suck as he wrapped his arms tightly around. She closed her eyes as she bit her lip trying to hide the whimpers. 

"All mine now." he said then he made her turn around and he cupped her cheek and kissed her and she started to kiss back. He made her lay down on the bed and he pulled down her panties and dropped his boxers. He fixed her to lay on the pillows then he made his way up the bed to her entrance and started to eat her out. 

She gasped "J-J " she whispered 

He made her come undone and he kept going as he held her down at her waist as she started to do a backbend. He made her come undone three times then he made his way up her stomach leaving bite marks in his path. He made his up to her lips and they started kissing again then he looked down at her as he caressed her cheek. "I need you to ..." she whispered

"Shh..I know you need my knot darlin and I know you are in pain but I'm making sure that I cover all the basics that you belong to me now. Nobody will ever hurt your beautiful face again" he said 

He reached down and started to play with her then he put himself at her entrance and he kissed her as he lifted her legs and pushed into her. He moaned at the sensation of her tightness he started to move then he let go of her lips. He braced himself with both hands on either side of her head and got faster he popped her cherry and she let out loud yelp "All mine this pussy is mine oh god Shiloh" he let out through growl. 

"mmm James.." she whispered out as a orgasm washed over her.

"OH baby let it out let everyone know how good this feels.." he said as he kissed her lips as he tucked both hands under her head. He made them roll and she was on top of him and he made her move as he sucked even more on her bonding gland. She swallowed hard as she remembered her mom told her she had to bite him. 

Bucky grabbed her face "You can't hurt me it's okay..shh just do it." he whispered 

He went back to hers and she started to suck and bite his which made him moan and pull her closer as they bonded themselves together. Then after they finished bonding together he put her on all fours and started to take her from behind he was slamming hard and fast making her scream out his name over and over as he smacked her ass. 

"ready for my knot baby " he said

"Yes..." she said 

"""Mmm good baby cause here it comes." he said 

Then she felt hot spurts hitting her walls he pumped into her slowly  then he stayed there for a few minutes completely out of breathe. She was resting her forehead against the bed with her eyes closed. 

He turned her over after he pulled himself out of her. He looked at her and pushed some hair back as he smiled "Baby doll wake up let me see those big blue eyes of yours" he said as he kissed her.

She slowly started to open her eyes "There they are. You okay?' he whispered 

She shook her yes. 

"Let's get some sleep doll baby." he said

She shook her head yes. He covered them up and he held her close to him all night long. The next morning their parents came in with breakfast. Ryan and James woke up Bucky and Shiloh.

"James.." Ryan said

"mmm what.." he whispered as he rolled on to his back.

"We brought breakfast." James said

Bucky opened his eyes "You are being very rude." he said 

They both left the room as he started to get Shiloh up. He helped her get her panties back on and slipped on one of his t shirts. 

"What's wrong" he whispered

"I'm really sore." she whispered 

"I know baby you will be for a few days it's just cause I took virginity last night it's okay." he said 

They both came walking out with her behind Bucky who had slipped on ball shorts. He went over and kissed his mom's cheek "Morning mama Morning Roasalie" he said  as he kissed her cheek as well. 

He started the coffee then he said "Shiloh you can see good morning." 

She swallowed hard and looked up "Morning everyone." she said in a low tone. 

Bucky came over with her cup of coffee and pulled out the chair for her to sit. They all had breakfast together after Max and his omega Charlotte joined them.