Intro =)

Hai guys, this is a new story I decided to write, with help, from my love, TwilightPotter. :3

Alrighty, so the idea of this story is..well, there is this guy named Amazon, and hes adopted and his adopted sister is Kat, who is dating a college guy named Jai. Amazon is in love with Kat, and tries to win her over by...well, I cant tell you that. YOU HAVE TO READ AND FIND OUT! :3 <3 Okay, here we go guys! Hope you enjoy.

~Intro~

Kat is dating Jai, and we all know it. They broke up two times before, but now are stronger than ever. This pisses me off, badly.

I'm Amazon. I am 19 years old, I have blonde hair and blue eyes. Kat is my sister, and I will do anything to protect her, even if that means protecting her from myself. See, Jaison isn't the kind of guy you want to mess with. This 20-year-old is tall, broad shouldered, has black hair and brown eyes, and is the captain of the football team. Hes scary, quite franctly.

Now, Kat. Kat is wonderful. She has long strawberry-blond hair, reaching only to her waste, which goes so great with her green eyes. She looks more like a ten year old, rather than a 18 year old. Shes my dear kid sister, and I so wish she wasnt. No, I'm not like the classic person. I don't hate my sister, I actually love her. Love her to the point where I would do anything imaginable to make her mine. I'd die without her.

Like I said before, I'm not the normal human being. Not one bit. I stay up, all the time, and I'm way over protective. I, indeed, am a werewolf.

---

It was the first day of summer vacation, and I was setting myself up a few things, so when school started, I could be off to college. Kat was taking it easy, lucky girl, going in to grade twelve. Life was so easy then. Jai is also going in to college, but for his second year, and he isnt NEAR finishing. He wanted to become a doctor. He was going to make a lot of money. I wasn't. I wanted to become a writer, traveling all over the world selling my books, giving odographs, making so much money. But I'm not so good at that. Jaison is, and thats why he always did everything better than me. He got everything. Including Kat, MY Kat.

I wanted to punch the shit out of him everytime I saw him. "Be buddies with him!" Kat always wanted. But what "I" Always wanted, was to do the exact opposite.