Finale

Bookworm_Malfoy  Here we are ten years later

Bookworm_Malfoy  Here we are ten years later. Between the three of us we have our husbands, seven kids, two cats and two dogs. I am so grateful for the fact that my childhood friends have become life long friends. I love you Ginny and Luna! I am grateful for the fact that my childhood enemy is now my husband with whom I have three children and two cats.  Love you Draco, Rose, Scorpius, Tobias, Crookshanks and Snowball! I am grateful for my adoptive brothers Harry, Ron and George and their wives Ginny (again), Pansy and Angelina. I love you guys and your kids! I am grateful for the people I have been close with since school. Love you Luna (again), Parvati, Lavender, Seamus, Neville, Padma, Dean and all your kids! Even when a few of you Gryffindor boys went through an awkward "single boys club" phase. I am grateful for the people I became closer to after leaving school. Love you Daphne, Blaise, Astoria and Theo and the Zabini babies! I'm grateful for the older students that left a lasting impression on me and are close friends of mine to this day. Love you George (again), Angelina (again), Lee, Alicia, Katie and Fred! And of course your children! I am also so grateful for the friendship I had with Fred Weasley and not a day goes by where I don't think about him. All in all, I hope that this family we have will continue to grow stronger as the years go by!

Likes 190,984

Tagged Quidditch_Queen & Loony_Longbottom

Quidditch_Queen - Aww this is the sweetest post ever!! Love you sooo much!! 

Loony_Longbottom - I love all of you so much!!!

Slytherin_Prince - "childhood enemy" oh the irony lol love you sweetheart

Sporty_Angelina - Ahh I'm crying this is the most amazing post ever oh my

Football_Dean - You are so sweet Mione..especially since you could stand us through the single boys phase lol 

Chosen_Potter - I feel the same way sister! I remember that phase lol

Blonde_Zabini - Awww love you too Hermione

The_Gryffindor_Twin - NO NOT THE SINGLE BOYS CLUB! This the best post I have ever seen..love you!

Weasley_King - Love you sister!

Not_George_Weasley - Love you little sis and Fred would've loved this most as much as I do

Bookworm_Malfoy - Not_George_Weasley wish he was here to see it

Not_George_Weasley - Bookworm_Malfoy me too Mione me too

Lavender_Sunset - Awww love you soooo much

Irish_Finnigan - I LOVE THIS

Neville_Longbottom - Yeah...that was a weird phase...love you Hermione

Weasley_Queen - Now I'm crying thanks a lot...love you!!!!

Hot_Blaze - The single boys club was fire...love you all

Theodore_The_Great - You're the best Mione

Wizarding_Jordan - Glad to have made an impression lol

Katie_Bell - You are one of the sweetest people I know!!!

The_Ravenclaw_Twin - Aww

Astoria_River - This is sooo sweet

Lovely_Alicia - So proud of you sweetie

Load for more comments

The End