Chapter Fourteen: Promise

JENNIE'S POV

"Please, daddy? I will do whatever you want me to do just please allow me to see my friend before her operation, please?" I begged

I can't break my promise to Lisa. I promised her that I'll be there for her.

"What's with this girl, Jennie? Why do you have to fly to London just for her?"

"She saved me when the cheerleaders locked me in a janitor's room! I owe her big time, daddy! I promised her that I'll be there for her! Just please allow me to go. I will do everything... if you want me to marry Jungkook as soon as possible then I'll do it. Just let me see Lisa. I'm begging you, daddy." I cried in front of my parents

I don't want to be weak in front of them but I really need to see Lisa and be with her for the last time.

"Get up, Jennie." Mommy said, "Pack your things." She helped me to stand

"Thank you!" I hugged her before I went upstairs where my room is

Wait for me, Lisa.
~~

LISA'S POV

We arrived at the airport before 5 pm. We survived the eleven hours none stop flight.

"Wow!" Rose blurted out, looking around the luxurious car

"Easy, Rose." Jisoo chuckled "It's not your first time, right?"

"It's not but this is way way more luxurious than the last one I rode." She fetched her phone from her pocket "Let's take a selca!"

We all smiled at the camera. She took many shots before she was contented.

"I'll post this now." She said and began typing on her phone

~~

"Welcome back, young master." Our maids bowed at me the moment I stepped out from the limousine

"No need for that." I said and they all stood properly "Thank you for your warm welcome." My friends stood next to me

We walked down the aisle towards our mansion while the maids took care of our luggage.

"Geez, perks of being a billionaire." Jisoo said to me

Before I can even touch the doorknob, the maids already did it.

"Thank you." I uttered

"Mija! You're finally here." Daddy hugged me "I missed you! I take a three months vacation so that I can be with you through your recovery."

"Thank you, daddy!" I kissed his cheeks before he released me "By the way, Daddy." I gestured them to come closed and they did.

"Of course you all know them except Rose. Rose is Mr. Park's daughter."

Daddy extended his hand "Nice to meet you, Rose."

Rose shyly accepted dad's hand they shook hands "Nice to finally meet you too, sir."

Daddy released Rose's hand "Don't call me sir, just call M."

Rose nodded "Okay, M."

"Much better." Daddy snapped his fingers "Where is Jennie? The one you.."

"She's engaged, daddy. Probably she's with her fiancé right now." I said as I feel my heart breaking into pieces

Daddy gave me a look of sympathy.

"Don't give me that look, old Manoban." I tried to ease the awkwardness "I am all good besides I still have an operation to mind."

Daddy looked at his wristwatch "Take a rest first then Lisa will tour you around."

~~

Daddy made my friends choose their room, they all agreed to have the four rooms next to mine.

While I am arranging my clothes, someone knocks on the door.

"Come in!" I shouted and closed my closet, satisfied with how well I organized my clothes.

My friends came in. I think they are ready to go. Jisoo and Rose brought their camera.

"It looks like we are all ready to go." I said to them

"Our pets are so giddy to have some fun." V joked tapping Jisoo and Rose head

"Stop it!" They protested in unison that made us laugh

"Let's go? Let's go to the Borough market. I'll let you taste my favorite foods here."

They all agreed. When we are finally downstairs, Daddy was waiting for us in the living room.

"Aren't you going with us, daddy?"

"I really want to but I need to meet your doctor." He kissed my head "Don't exhaust yourself, okay? Enjoy this night with your friends and then I'll ask your bodyguard to drive you to the hospital after your tour, you need to be there for your final check-up before your operation."

I nodded, slowly absorbing all the things he said. I'm really having my operation within just hours. I can do this.

"Okay, daddy. Take care."

He smiled "I will. You too." He kissed my head again before he turned his attention to my friends "Enjoy, okay? You have your pretty sexy tour guide." Daddy teased before quickly walked out of the house

~~

"Hmm. This is so good!" Rose commented as she tasted the Boston sausage.

"Let's take a picture!" Jisoo focused her camera on us

We smiled and made several poses.

While we are walking, feeding our eyes with the beautiful views of London, we stumbled into a pet shop. The shop is about to close.

I saw a cat through the window of the shop. Its eyes reminded me of Jennie. How I miss her eyes, her eyes while looking at me. I wish she's here with us, having a good time.

"It seems like the cat caught your attention." Tao said behind me

"Yeah. It reminds me of her. I miss her, Tao."

"Yaaaah! Don't kill the vibes! We're having fun!" Jisoo kissed my cheek "Smile, Limario!"

I giggled "Aish! I will if you stop calling me Limario."

"Excuse me, young master. Your father instructed us to bring you to the hospital before 9 pm." My bodyguard approached us

"Okay. Let's go." I said before turning my attention to my friends "Do you want to come with me or you guys will just stay at home?"

"Of course we'll come! But let us bring our comforters first so that we'll have a peaceful sleep." V said, "We won't leave you."

I smiled "Can I have a group hug?"

They hugged me. The fear that I should be feeling right now vanished and was replaced with hope and happiness. I will surpass that operation, be with my loved ones again and I'll get what's mine. I'll get her back.