Rules

[ 1 ] Please don't be a Drama Queen. Please, Please don't stir up drama outside of roleplays.

[ 2 ] Be original. At no cost is plagiarism ever acceptable; if you want to incorporate someone else's template, design, etc. into your own, for heaven's sake, just ask.

[ 3 ] Wait until your character has been approved before jumping into roleplays. Again, common courtesy, y'all.

[ 4 ] Cursing is not allowed, unless it is mild or Censored. Also, cursing at other people is forbidden.

[ 5 ] Be reasonable. We have not applied any limitations when it comes to character making or collaborations, but please know your limits. Don't go overboard.

[ 6 ] Be appropriate. Keep the gore and such to a minimum. Also, anything more then kissing, hugging or the such, in not allowed. If you must do it, keep it to the PMs.

[ 7 ] No Mary Sues, Gary Stus, overpowered characters, and powerplaying allowed. This should be self-explanatory. We want realistic characters who are flawed and full of weakness as well as strength. It's no fun roleplaying with someone who's perfect, and it's definitely no fun to control another character's actions for your own benefit.

[ 8 ] Respect the others around you. If they ask you to refrain from doing something, please be respectful and kind with your response. If you have any questions or complaints, come to my PMs for help.

[ 9 ] This is a semi-advanced roleplay. While the required number of lines and sentences is two, we also expect that the role-players here use proper spelling, grammar, and a healthy amount of description. All rp posts should be written in third person and past tense. Godmodding/taking control of other people's characters is completely forbidden as well.

[10] There is a rule. The rule is hidden among the other rules and to enter this roleplay, you must enter it on your forms page.