THE NEW AFRICAN/ AMERICAN STORY BOOK

1St Edition | New Story | Rebranded

CHIMAUCHEM OKPALAEKE

Copyright © 2019 | All Right Reserved

ISBN: 9781091308800

APPRECIATION

I give Almighty God all the glory, adoration, thanksgiving, majesty and all my gratitude for inventing this project in my mind and made it a success. I thank him for the wisdom, knowledge and understanding he gave to me and every other source he made available for me to write this Story Book and other books written by me which are in the Amazon Kindle Direct Publication, Amazon Book Store, Other large and smaller online Book stores, Libraries all over the world and worldwide local Retail outlet.

I also appreciate and celebrate all pastors; Pastor E. A Adebayo, Pastor Chinedu Victor, Pastor Raymond Oyakhilome, Pastor Christ Ayakhilome, Prophet Johnson Idawene etc. whom I have heard their preaching and through which I got some words and ideas I added in this project that makes it a successful one.

And again, to my son, Prosper Okpalaeke, who day by day asked me to tell him a Story of different things according to his request. He played a major role of motivation through his relentless request of different types of story every blessed day and her mother, my wife, Ogechi Okpalaeke, who also pushing me every day to tell a story whenever our son made a request. And also, my new born baby who was born on the time of publishing this book.

And lastly, to all my readers, love ones and well wishers, who always like to read my books. I appreciate and celebrate you all because without you this project wouldn't have been a success nor go round the world. I appreciate and celebrate every school round the world that included my Story Book in their curriculum. I appreciate and celebrate all ladies and gentlemen all over the world that patronized and support my Project.

You all are the reason why I wrote this Project. You all contributed to the success of this Project. May you all be blessed, rebranded, find happiness, learn a lot and be uplifted forever as you read this book day by day. "AMEN."

DEDICATION

Firstly, I dedicated this book to my God who made this Project a success.

Secondly, I dedicated this book to my family, friends and well wishers who support, contribute and prayed for my success every day.

Lastly, to all my readers in the school, outside the school, at the Library, at the offices and business places who find this book an interesting one, I dedicated this book to your all. And also, to every race in African and American Continents, I dedicated this book to your happiness and good health.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Appreciation |4

Dedication |6

Table of Content |7

Vision about this Book |9

Introduction |12

The Story of the Americano Girl |16

The story of the Rich man and the Poor man |37

The Story of an old woman and the mushroom |44

The Story of a Lion and the Little Boy |50