Ch.1 He's Back

Mabel and Dipper Pines had just reached the age of 16 years old. The two siblings had decided to go back to Gravity Falls. Their parents were against it at first, until Dipper used 'logic' to convince them. Mabel and Dipper asked Ford and Stan if they could visit, and of course, they said yes. Stan mainly agreed because Wendy was at collage in Florida and Soos was a repair man now. Dipper and Mabel had changed a lot, well Dipper had. Mabel was still the same cheery little girl she always had been. Dipper on the other hand was now 5,11. He wore mainly hoodies, and had a tattoo of Bill's summoning circle on his left arm. His parents didn't know and neither did Mabel. He got it to remind him of Gravity Falls forever. His friends older brother gave him it for free and never even questioned it.  Mabel still wore her sweaters and got a lot better at sewing. Pacifica and her were now best friends and talked on the phone everyday. 

Pines twins now

"Hey Dip?" Mabel asked

"Hey Dip?" Mabel asked. "Yeah sis?". Mabel looked serious, which normally meant something was wrong. "Ever since we got here...I've been having some weird dreams" She finally stated. "hmm...on a scale of 1 to Bill how weird" Dipper asked. "Bill" Mabel said. "We should go tell Ford, come on Mabel".

Later that night

Dipper shifted in his bed, trying to get comfortable. He couldn't sleep. All that was on his mind was Bill. Even just the thought that he could be back was unsettling. Dipper got up from his bed, only to be greeted by a tall white male with golden and black hair. The man had yellow eyes and was wearing a yellow tailcoat with brick pattern. "Heya Pinetree" the mysterious man spoke. All of a sudden this man was even more of a mystery. "B-Bi-" Dipper was cut off by Bill placing his finger on Dipper's mouth and shushing him. "wouldn't want to wake anyone up, would we?". "Why are you here?!" Dipper whisper shouted. "and how are you here?!" Dipper added. "I don't know why I'm still here, and this is the only place I could go. Everyone else in town is asleep except you." Bill stated calmly. There was something different about Bill. He was more sane. More human. More self-controlling. "Look Dipper" Bill finally said. "I just want to talk to you, and maybe make up for what I did" Bill mumbled the last part. "Fine" Dipper agreed. "but only for a little bit" He added not a moment later.