The killer

Kate's POV
It was a nice and quiet evening when I heard the news that there was a serial killer in the neighborhood. I was a bit panic at first but then I doubted it because I haven't heard of anyone's death at all. I was bored of always having to listen to my mom complaints about her boyfriends. They were all in my age group so, yeah I was so freaking disgusted of her. Always having to listen to her having sex while I was present in the house and worst she also dated boys from my school also.

I couldn't handle her annoyance nor those pesky boys so, I decided to go for a stroll in the park. It was almost dark when I heard a familiar voice yelling from a distance.

I started panicking wondering if I was the only one hearing it. "Maybe it's my imagination," I whispered before gulping down.

It was rather dark so I couldn't see a thing that was taking place in front of me but soon I started recognizing the voice. I'm pretty sure it was Edward.

"Do you hear that?" A girl ask that was standing beside me. She was holding a doggie leash and had a scared look on her face.

"Wasn't there a report about a killer on the loose?" Another girl yelled out from the other side of the park.

That's when I started to remember but, then again it could be that Edward was hurt or something and he needed help. Besides, I can now get back at Justin by fucking his bestfriend for breaking things off with me.

While everyone else was panicking and running off into the opposite direction I decided to go check it out.

I was scared as hell but, without thinking twice I hurried through the darkness that clouded in front of me. The screams seems to have stopped and I had no idea where he could have gone.

"Edward!" I shouted trying to see if he was close but, I got no reply so, I continued making my way through the darkness of the night. Soon I couldn't see a thing in front of me so, I kindly felt for my phone which was in my bag and turned on the light.

I was about to start walking once more when I glimpse at something in front of me, standing in the darkness.

"Edward is that you?" I shouted but the figure just stood there.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and began making my way up to the strange figure when I noticed that it wasn't Edward. There was a guy dressed in a black hoodie, he was wearing a black jeans and had dark gloves on his hands which he used to hold a butcher knife firmly in his grasp.

"Who the hell are you?" I yelled out trying not to look scared.

The person didn't reply infact, he even seemed to have been wearing a black mask because I couldn't see his face only darkness was present.

He moved towards me slowly while lifting up his left hand. I was terrified even my bones were shaking continuously.

I don't know how I managed but all I knew was that I mustered up enough strength to run down into a nearby woods were I saw a tiny light coming from.

I started screaming for Edward praying and hoping that it was him but I was wrong.

As I approached the light I noticed that it was the figure of a girl, she seemed to be dragging something along the cold wet ground.

"Hey you!" I yelled out causing her to stop and look at me.

She drop what it was that she was dragging and began making her way over to me.

"Hello Kate, it's a pleasure seeing you here." She chuckled then continued walking towards me.

I was about to ask who it was but my question wasn't worth asking when her face came into the light.

"Skyler." I mumbled.

She was wearing nothing but a black jeans and a black bra looking top with blood dripping from her finger tips.

My heart skipped a beat when I shinned my light towards the thing that she was carrying.

"OMG! Edward," I shouted as my teeth clenched together.

She began laughing as if I had said something funny while holding her belly.

"What the hell are you doing sky? Why are you doing this to Edward." I shouted causing her to stop and look at me with a wide grin on her face.

"I'm going to kill him then I'm going to kill you." She replied while once again breaking into laughter.

Tears began rolling down my cheeks as I thought about ways of escaping her deadly grip.

"You're the killer aren't you!" I managed to ask as she made her way towards me with the knife which she held firmly in her right hand.

"I'll give you a clue alright. 1 , 2 ,3 it's almost time to die." She replied smiling.

"I won't let you kill me." I shouted before quickly running off further into the woods.

"That fucking bitch is a psychopath." I mumbled as I ran through the dark.

I didn't know where I was going all I knew was that I had to get away. I could hear her macking laughter's echoing throughout the trees behind me.

I ran and ran until I came to a tall tree which by then I couldn't hear her laughs anymore.

I sigh then sat down gasping for air.

"Where I'm I?" I asked myself when a voice chuckled from behind me.

"You're exactly where I want you to be," she said before striking the knife into my shoulder.

"Please stop." I begged her but that wasn't enough to stop her.

"Why are you doing this!" I shouted as she stood above me smiling.

"I'll tell you why I'm doing this but, I'm sure you already know that you're the cost." She said before hitting me in the head with a log.

Everything soon went dark as my eyes slowly closed.