clues

Max's POV
Everything was going exactly as I planned it, I've finally gotten sky, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen to notice me.

We finally pulled up to my house and I gently held sky by the hand as she exited the cab.

"Shall we go inside?" I question her and she answered saying "yes".

After entering the house sky paused at the stairs leading up to my room. Her beautiful pink lips drop open as she stared in amazement.

"What's the matter?" I asked interupting the thoughts that were flying through her head.

She finally come through before rolling her eyes at me and proceeding up to stairs.

We made our way to a big blue door with a photo of a baseball taped to it.

"This is my room," I told her before pushing the door open and walking inside.

"This is a big freaking house!" Sky exclaimed as her eyes searched around my bedroom.

"Do you like it?" I managed to ask, looking at her in amusement.

Her head slowly turn to me with a small grin across her face. "What's not to like? Isn't a house just a damn house." She replied in a cold tone.

"Oh and you didn't offer me somewhere to sit either." She continued.

"You can just sit on the bed, besides, I've got something to ask you," I told her as her grin faded into a confuse frown.

"It's you're mouth you're free," she muttered as she walked over to me.

"Ask me anything you want," she spoke softly before pushing me backwards, lading me on the bed before also climbing on top of me.

"Tell me something max, why did you do all this?" She ask while holding both of my hands to the bed and carrying her head down to meet my ears.

"Why do all this for-" I interupted her by grabbing her wrist after pulling my hands away from hers and rolling her over so I could lay on top.

"Stop ruining our night." I said smirking.

Sky's face lit up, she tried to push me away but I grabbed her hands before leaning down my head and kissing her amazing lips. This was the first time throughout all my life that I've ever been this brave.

Our lips crashed together with lust as sky gently bit down on my bottom lip pulling it with her teeth. I slowly ran my hands down her smooth curves until it stopped on her hips as I drew her in.

"Do you want this?" I managed to whisper while catching my breath. Sky looked up at me, I could see the heated passion burning within her eyes, but she still didn't answer.but, I already knew what she was thinking.

I gently place my tongue across her neck before pulling her zip down and dragging my suit off. I slowly began sucking on her smooth neck leaving red marks everywhere, then I move to her nipples which I gently caressed with my lips. As I sucked on sky's nipples she moaned in pleasure and this made me want her even more. I ran my left hand down her tummy until I felt her panty which was now soaking wet, I then began running my tongue down her belly before stopping at the navel.

"This is so fucking mind" I whispered under my breath as sky moaned louder and louder. I slowly grab her underwear and quickly pull it from her body. She was so amazing I wanted her even more. I began sucking her tummy once more until I made my way to her vagina, I began sucking at her clit making her pull at my hair as her moans got louder.

The taste of her was so magnificent that I had lost myself in the moment. I quickly removed my head before climbing between her warm tights.

"You're awesome," she muttered as she tried to catch her breath. A smile appeared across my face before pushing myself inside her. She wrapped her legs around me and I could hear her heart pounding against her chest, as I began pushing my erection even more against her core.

The pleasure was overwhelming me and I couldn't stop myself anymore. I grabbed her by both her legs and thew them over my shoulder,as, I began going faster and harder. She moaned more while sinking her nail into my slippery skin.

The warm touch of her body soon broke as I was about to ejaculate, and I didn't want to do it inside her. I quickly pulled my dong out as white liquid squirted out onto the silver sheet that we laid on.

I dropped to the other side of the bed bed looking over at sky who was now covered in sweat.

"Are you okay?" I asked causing her to look over at me.

"It's not my first time you know," she grumbled at me before getting up from the bed.

"Sky can I ask you something?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulder as if she didn't really want me to ask.

"Would you kill me if you had the chance?" I asked causing her to stop and look up at me.

"Why do you ask," she replied with a sudden change of attitude.

I could tell she was a bit shaken up by the question so I tried not to mention it again.

"I'm leaving," she replied before grabbing her shoes and her purse from beside my bed.

"Let me call a cab," I offered but she kindly declined.

"I live nearby, so you don't of to worry. Oh, and by the way the sex was great." She added as she was about to exit the room.

"Thanks for taking my virginity," I added causing her to suddenly stop and glimpse behind her before shaking her head.

"I'll call you when I get home Max," she spoke once more before completing exiting my room, I could hear her foot steps fading in the darkness, as I didn't turn any of the upstairs lights on.

I couldn't bother to move, as I was feeling extremely tired, so without getting up I dragged the sheet that was covered in semen off the bed before closing my lazy eyes and drifting off to bed.