kai

'Ugghhh! I can't believe it.', thought kiato, the prince of the Eastern Commonwealth. The Emperor, his dad, just told him that during a Union meeting this morning, the Queen of Luna decided to join in for a couple minutes to inform them of the oh so great news that they request a visit to the New Beijing palace. It had been settled that the whole family was to arrive in only a week, and kai was in no means mentally prepared for an encounter like that.

The lunar rulers already have a massive reputation for being cunningly deceiving and down right evil. They say Blackburns have only ever had a heart of stone, so Luna has never had a fair, kind monarch to rule it. Kai new Earth couldn't do anything about it though, the lunar army was far too powerful; he had even heard of rumors that they were building an army consisting of mutant wolves that could be manipulated by army generals. Kai new better than to give in to this obviously false information, right?

That was another thing making Kai so apprehensive. Long ago, lunars developed quite a unique trait that allowed them to manipulate a person's bio-electricity waves and make things that aren't really there appear or even feelings that never would have been felt engulf a person. And they can do all that with a single thought. Kai shivered just thinking about it. He had never met a lunar, therefore that was never a threat. Before, that is, because in one measly week he was going to be face to face with some of the most powerful Lunars in the world (or should I say on the moon). What would it feel like to be glamoured? He wondered to himself. He knew he would feel violated or even used. Is that why they were coming, so that they could simply manipulate what they want out of his father. He wasn't entirely sure he wanted to know the answer.

Changing the direction of his thoughts, Kai distracted himself by thinking about his regular duties as a prince and left worrying about good for nothing Lunars for when he wasn't so pressed on time. Clearing his thoughts, Kai headed down the hallway towards the library, he always found it more peaceful and calming working in there than in his office.