Chapter 21, Dreams

I woke up,

Well, more or less felt, okay, I wasn't going crazy, or having panic attacks, I was just, okay.

Okay being intimate with Lance, okay with him touching me out of love, okay with his affection, in the end.

He held me tight, and honestly it felt calming when his warm, dark, soft skin was against mine. His chest rising and falling with my head on it. I felt bad, bad that I didn't do at least something last night to him.

But on the other hand, he was right about me overstepping. I just, I want to know if I will, if psyching myself out to;0 it being okay will be enough.

I want to be with him, no matter what it takes, just not today.

"Baby" He mumbled, kissing my head.

"Hello" I peeped, snuggled in the covers as he sat up.

"Hi" He smiled and ran his fingers through my hair. "Good morning" His raspy voice cracking through his lips.

"Good morning" I lifted up, kissing him.

"Mnn" He breathed out after breaking our lips. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Okay" I answered. "I'm just, not excited, more, relieved..." I pondered aloud.

"Good" He kissed my cheek, getting over me to his clothes.

I covered up quickly, forgetting immediately that I was naked.

"You know, I've already seen everything now" He joked back to me.

"So?" I flushed bright.

"You're so cute" He smirked, coming back over to me. He got on top of me and kissed me gently.

"I'm not" I mumbled, tracing over his clothed shirt.

"You are" He kissed my neck, I giggled loudly.

"Stop! Alright!" I laughed, snorting.

"Told you" He smirked widely, bundling me in his arms with the blanket. "I love you" He kissed my cheek.

"I love you too"

"Do you?" He asked.

"Of course, I love you a lot" I looked in his eyes.

"You sure?"

"Yes" I deadpanned.

"Just making sure" He blinked softly, I stared into his eyes, lovingly smiling. I kissed him gently, running my fingers through his dark hair, he pushed me gently on the bed, his hands roaming my body, his breath heavy in between kisses, hickeys on my neck.

I loved every minute, his thrusts, and panting, letting myself go-

-

My head fucking hurt

I got up, bolting to the bathroom, I threw up practically my whole liver.

"Fuck" I breathed out, looking in the toilet, I sighed at the food and liquor mixed together. I was stupid last night, really stupid.

I looked around, I was naked, but so damn nauseous that I didn't even notice, I also had trouble standing, everything hurt so bad, I felt drowsy as I tried to walk back to the bed, Lance was in the bed.

I tried my hardest to remember last night, what happened? What did we do? We went to a party, I don't handle alcohol well, definitely not, but I was naked, and that dream was fucking, ugh-

My head is swirling again, maybe I should lay back down, after all whatever happened, Lance wouldn't have hurt me, he can't...

I nuzzled into his back, holding around him, my head swirled into sleep. I really didn't dream, I just slept black.