Chapter 1 ~ The Beginning

Rose's P.O.V.

I woke up a little bit nervous. It was the big day! It was my and my sister's audition for The Haunted. We loved horror movies and we really wanted to be actresses, so we went to audition. My knees were trembling as I entered the room. I stood in front of the judges. They asked me some questions, then I had to start. My stage fright disappeared and I was brilliant. I left with a big smile on my face. I waited for my sister, who told me, that she did good too.

A week later we both received letters from the company! I got the lead role: Lissa Jewels and Katherine got to play my best friend: Melody Burne.

So, a couple of weeks later, we went to the studio, to meet our cast mates. We had STAR cast. We couldn't believe it! As we got the script, I realised I get to kiss Justin and Chace. It was awesome.Time flew as we rehearsed our lines. I made friends with everybody. Although they are stars they are still very friendly,nice..... And we all like to play x-box(if you don't know what this is GOOGLE IT!!) I even won sometimes. And just like that, time flew. We were more than ready and the crew finally showed us our outfits. And they told us how to behave blah,,blah,blah,blah...... I fell asleep during that. Next thing I remember is Justin, waking me up with words:"Rose. Rose! The meeting is over. And congratulations, you didn't get caught." He smiled and winked. I smiled back. Now, i feel like I should tell you, who is in the movie: 

-Me

-My sister

-Justin Bieber

-Chace Crawford

-Ashley Benson

-Logan Lerman

-Candice Accola

-Ian Somerhalder

-Chase Ellison

And a lot of other people. 

Finally, we got to actual filming. Just a little bit was done in the studio, and it was real fun. I was really good at it and I thought I finally found my dream job. and then, we had to move. We all got class A tickets and the chatter fulled the room. I hugged  Katherine and pretty much everyone else(don't judge me, we were all doing it). Me&Kath went home. While we're packing, she said she has to tell me something really important. I nodded.

--------------------

Katherine's P.O.V.

"Oh my god! I can't believe it" I screamed while hugging I....someone. I have told my sister to wait, so we could have a little private space. He kissed me on a cheek and smiled. Then he got serious. "You know, we can't hide like this forever, right?" I put on a fake smile and quietly said"I know. But...." "There are no but's" he interrupted. "You don't understand" I complained "it's not that simple" He calmed down. "I understand. Let's see where it goes, okay?" I gave him a heartwarming smile. "Okay" I stepped on my toes and gave him a light kiss. "See you in three days. By the way, will you sit with me on the plane?" "I'd be honoured to" he said jokingly. I rolled my eyes and went searching for my sister. as soon as I found her and we got home, I started thinking about his words. He is right you know. He really cares about you... a little annoying voice said in my head. Of course, the tiny truthful voice was right, but sometimes, we just don't WANT to see and do the right thing. At the end, I decided to tell Rose. I knew she wouldn't judge me, even if I'd become a prostitute. So I went to her room to help her pack and to tell her my secret.

So...chapter 1. i know it's short, but here I have nothing to write.anyway:

who is the guy Kath is with?

how will Rose accept that?

will she tell her?

and....does rose have a secret too? maybe a bit more fatal one?

predictions----->comments

Rate,subscribe,comment, idk...express yourself.

LOVE, LUCY

P.S:i'm sick and i got myself limitwed time on comp... so i won't be able to update soon. if i'll get lucky that'll happen in two,three days. 

SORRY :/