Chapter 2 ~ The day before

Rose's P.O.V.

OMG! I just couldn't believe it. MY nerdy little sister...(okay she's 5 years older than me), but still... she has a BOYFRIEND!!! And even before me... Although, they are cute together. I wonder if it'll work out...  I thought lying in my bed. It was past midnight and I still have't got any sleep. First, my sister shocked me with her love-life, then Justin called because of his break-up with Selena, then my mum rushed in to help me pack. SERIOUSLY LET THE GIRL HAVE SOME REST!! Tomorrow, at 11 pm we have a plane to Transylvania. There is a house, where we will film the rest of the movie. We will all live in cabins, because there's wild around us for 45 km and we can't risk all the time for driving. 

 I'm guessing, you want to know all about the break-up, don't ya?Well, let's leave that to Rose, i'm sure she'll tell you.

 I was thinking. About everything. How my life changed. How my best friend is a world-known pop star. How complicated it can be.  How the loved one can leave you without an explanation. For a more famous guy. That's what happened with Jus and Sel. She 'loved' him for fame and now, she's hitting on some other guy, who is 2 years older, as Justin was 2 years younger. She was cheating on him for a week and today, they got caught by a paparazzi. And Justin was watching tv and saw the clip. He was depressed when he called and told me all about it. He really loved her with all of his heart, that's now broken and needs to recover. Honestly, I didn't like Jelena much, because it seemed weird that the girl is 2 years older than the guy. I was giving as much support as i was able to and promised him that I will entertain him on the flight to Romania(Transylvania is a region in Romania), so he won't think about Selena all the time. I started wondering, who will be his next girlfriend. With his look, he can get any girl he wants. Including me. But first, my goal is to beat him-just once on nba(x-box). He was REALLY good, but I was getting better and better. Even he admitted it. We loved jokes, especially practical ones. I remember how we once put glass-wool in Chase's clothes. He was itching most of the set. Sometimes Logan joins us too. He is really funny and nice, he's like an older brother to me. I had a smile on my face when I fell asleep. 

Katherine's P.O.V.

I knew I did the right thing. I wasn't able to keep a secret forever and well, it felt good. Although she was younger, she was a great advice-giver. I texted the news to my boyfriend and fell asleep. I had a very strange dream. There was two of me. Just the other me was evil and bitchy. My opposite. Plus she had orange eyes. My eyes are brown. There I was looking at myself in the mirror and other went out of it and started strangling me. Then I woke up in the middle of night, taking deep breaths and switching on the light. To calm myself I took a book and started reading it. I slowly drifted away while reading.

--------------------next day

Rose's P.O.V.

I woke up rested and full of excitement. Which was actually suprising. I didn't get much sleep. Actually, forget that. It's 11 am! I should be up hours ago. My happiness and calmness was replaced by nervousness and rushing. I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom. I quickly washed my hair, then when I was done(hair was still wet)I went to my room and opened my laptop. i went to my favourite gossip site. It was full of rumors about Jelena break-up. I knew I could tell them all about it, but I promised Jus, I won't. Then Katherine nervously came to my room. She was scared, how public will react about her relationship with Ian. Yes, they are dating. Anyway i gave her advice and so on..... She was relieved when she left me. I went over my stuff again. I decided to wear my favourite black leather jacket, with a short black mini,white shirt, tights, bag and high heels. I put it all on a chair and went downstairs for lunch. It was delicious. I dried my hair and made it look soft and natural. I had to put a lot of effort on closing my suitcase. I didn't need clothes for the set, just for living. And my lingerie and makeup and shoes and dresses and shirts and shoes and toothbrush....... It was around 9 pm when I closed my laptop, took my iPhone and iPod and put it all in a bag made specially for technical devices. I just began stripping(non-dirty way) and when somebody knocked on my door I was only in my black lingerie. With laces. I'm not bragging but I knew I look damn good. "Come in" I yelled, positive that this was Katherine or my mom. And it was a bit embarrassing, because it wasn't them. It wasn't even Candice. Who, by the way is really nice and I think she has a crush on Chace. It was Justin. We both blushed and he was really shocked. "S-sorry" he said shuttering. He closed the door and I quickly put on a long shirt with saying: Fuck you Satan! And some symbols I'd rather not discuss. "I'm dressed, you can come in now" I said. when he walked in I was able to see his pain. He was really sad. "Sorry about before" he said in a dead voice. I gave him a small smile. "It's okay. It's not all your fault."I said forgiving. "Sooo....why are you here? Don't mean to be rude or anything," I added quickly. "Just curious." He sat on my bed and somehow  curled-up in a ball. "I still can't believe it. I mean, what did I do wrong?" I sat next to him and put my arm around his shoulders. "Nothing. She is a bitch. And she doesn't deserve you. Seriously. She is a whore" I hoped that will cheer him up a little. And it did. He raised his head and hugged me. "You are right. I deserve better. I am too good for her. I have to stop crying over her and get a life." I laughed. "Not too fast Biebs. We have to get to Romania first. There will be a lot of life....in the woods.....i hope there will be WiFi." At this moment he laughed too. "Hey, can I stay here until we have to go to the airport?" I nodded. "But your luggage...." "We'll stop at my apartment and I'll jump upstairs" I smiled. "So it shall be"  I stood up and took my clothes for the trip. I went to the bathroom while Justin was going trough play-list on my iPod. I came to the room with makeup and all. "What do you think?" I said and glanced down my outfit. He smiled and said:"It's beautiful. " "Aww,thanks" We stayed in my room for a while and laughed about the most random things.

----------10.30 pm

"Come on we have to go NOW" my mum yelled. Me and Justin ran downstairs while laughing. "Mum we have to stop at his apartment, so he can get his stuff" I said. Mum nodded. Katherine came down in ripped jeans and a short T-shirt. She placed her hair behind her shoulder. "I'm ready." We took our stuff and went to the family car. It had a big trunk, which was good, because we had A LOT of luggage. We stopped at his apartment and as soon as he hopped out of the car, my mum began with questions such as :are you two dating?what he wanted etc.... I denied everything and told them MY story. He soon got in and we went to the airport. As we got there, we found everybody looking worried and nervous. "Our plane has been cancelled." the director said, "There's a huge storm in Romania" 

-------- 1am

We got on the plane. 

Here are their ages:Rose(17), Justin(18), Katherine(22), Ian(26), Chace(24), Candice(23), Chase(18), Logan(20), Ashley(19).

No confusions?

Vote,comment,critic......whatever you want. How was the chapter? I'm sorry, that chapter was late, just I had no internet for 3 days and it's a bit longer chapter.

Oh,yeah Rose isn't always so black and rock-chick dressed,mostly, but not always.

LOVE,LUCY