Chapter 6: The Debt

It took a time to find the useful parts, Nightblade had the cable rope around her servos after she got the carriage made of metal cover parts, and the injured Autobot named Bumblebee, who is unconscious. She is pulling the carriage to reach the Autobot territory to Iacon city or seek out the Autobot scouts in the patrol. But the issues is that she doesn't know where to go and she can't tell where the Autobot will be coming for him... She wonders about if how those Autobot care to come back for the comrade than the Decepticon did not. Does every soldier care and honor the fallen soldiers around in each area where they die. Mostly Autobot, they do honor the fallen soldiers in the field... even her when she honors the fallen soldiers too in the Decepticon mission. Seeing no one in Decepticon would ever honor the fallen brethren.

'Something in my mind, my body is telling me for a strange reason. What was it that I missed?' Nightblade thoughts.

Suddenly, the young femme begins to hear the whispers that begin to haunt... or was it a something in her mind. '... honor the fallen... protect what's matters... keep moving forward...' the voice whispered in her mind as it echoes as she felt... remembering those quote. Whoever shares this, she may remember this every time. It's vivid, but good memories.

Aside from that, she stops herself from pulling and went to check Bumblebee since she tried to repair him as quick as possible to keep him stabilized. She manages him to keep him alive, but knowingly he needed the real doctor than herself. Suddenly, her instinct has been kicked in when she looks around the area. She would highly hope that isn't Soundwave aware of her missing, she would be scared of this silent mech.

"Decepticon scum on sight!"

Nightblade stops herself and raises her servo up in midair so she slowly moves away from Bumblebee. She turns around to source and kneels down on the ground as she saw two Autobot scouts coming forward. One scout went to check Bumblebee and other is aiming the cannon at her cautiously.

"It's Bumblebee! He's still active!"

"And this one is the warrior type, a lieutenant rank, and its designation is unknown. It probably is the one who hurt our friend at Tygar Pax and delivers it over to us," Other scout replied. "Should we capture it or scrap that con?" He begins charging his cannon.

"Wait! Let's not jump in the conclusion. There is another reason for that because Bumblebee has gotten less repaired," His friend said as he walked up to her. "What is your Designation? Are you... the one who repair Bumblebee?"

Nightblade sighs in relief that she finally got to see one of them notices that, "My name is Nightblade, the lieutenant rank of Lord Megatron who I protect him as his bodyguard. And yes, I did repair him as best as I could," she responded.

"A young femme who protects her master as a bodyguard?"

She replied, "Listen, Autobots, I don't get much time to explain it. Bumblebee needs help for his injuries and I don't want him to die because... I save him once in ruined Vos City and thought we could never face each other again in the fight." She bows her head down, "But now we were... he was there in the Tygar Pax until I watched him...! I saw what Lord Megatron did to him before I stopped him from crushing his pipe," she added. "I never regret to sneak off from my master till I came back for Bumblebee... I repair as best as I could... and I have to bring him back whoever Autobot I encountered so I swore to you I will never mention this to Decepticon. Just please... take Bumblebee and help him for his sake," she finished.

The two Autobot scouts stare at her faceplate and her optics as sadden as she shows her concern about Bumblebee, even they can see that young Decepticon femme is really different than others. So other scout impact his cannon to form back to his servo.