•PROLOGUE & CAST•

Hello people! I'm your friend Madhumitha here. Back with a new story. I'm starting this happily because I have a belief that you will support me like how you supported my other stories.... So here's my new story!

'Hey Abhi! What's up man' asked Purab who came and stood next to Abhi, Abhishek Mehra the heartthrob of the college.

'Nothing much Purab. Today is the first day for first year students' he replied while he saw his bestie Arjun coming with a girl.

'Hey Abhi and Purab. This is Maya and Maya this is Abhi and Purab my best friends cum best brothers' he introduced Maya to Abhi.

'Who is she' both asked in confusion while Arjun just winked at them.

'Hi! I have joined B.com A&F here. Can you just guide me to the classroom please' Maya requested Abhi and his gang.

'Yes you may go but before that you have to.....' before Abhi completes Arjun drags him from there.

'Please mere bhai! Don't rag her. She is innocent' pleads Arjun to Abhi who is smirking at him.

'From when does Arjun Sharma started to plead that too for a girl. Congratulations bhai! Impress her soon... and yes don't worry I won't rag her' assures Abhi and both went back to the place.

'Where the hell you both went! That girl is looking at me as if I have jumped from another world' asked Purab unable to stand at that place.

'You did look like that' Abhi said while Arjun and Abhi shares high-five.

'Excuse me' Maya spoke again to remind her presence.

'I was about to say that you have to be our friend' Abhi said smiling while Maya nods her head with a soulful smile which made Arjun to fall.

'Close your mouth else mosquito can do a catwalk there' Purab teased while Arjun just gave *I don't like you look*

'By the way I'm Abhishek Mehra, he is Purab Khanna and he is Arjun Sharma. We are all your senior and we too belong to the same course of yours' Abhi gave their intro.

'I'm Maya, Maya Malhotra. I'm from Delhi. We three of us I mean me, Pragya and Bulbul joined together and I'm waiting for her. Let me introduce them during the break time. Bye! I gotta go!' Maya left while Arjun was looking at the way she left.

'Who is Bulbul' asked Purab while Arjun stared at him.

'I'm leaving to the class because that speaker is coming near us' Abhi pointed Tanu and left the place as soon as possible.

'Not us she is coming near you bhai' Arjun shouted so that it reaches Abhi.

'Haan haan......' and yes Abhi dashes a girl whose books falls on the floor. Before the girl reaches the floor Abhi holds her securely preventing her from falling.

He could see her eyes were closed tightly in the fear of falling. Her hair was waving according to the direction of the wind. Her eyebrows were perfectly threaded.

'She is damn gorgeous' Abhi thought.

She opened her eyes and saw the person who was holding her.

'Oh god! God of Greek is holding me. What an eyes. Perfect haircut' she thought.

They both came back only when Purab and Arjun shooks Abhi.

'I'm sorry! Ms because of me...' when Abhi was about to finish he heard her melodious voice.

'Thank you for saving me from falling down'
She smiled at him and took the books while the boys helped her out.

'Which department' asked Arjun.

'B.com 1st year Senior' the girl said.

'Your name' asked Abhi out of curiosity because he got some connection with her.

'Pragya' she said while Abhi repeated her name and smiles.

'I'm Purab and he is Arjun' Arjun introduced and 'I'm Abhishek Mehra, you can call me Abhi' Abhi said smiling.

'Oky then! Bye..' Pragya said and left the place.

'What the hell! You both found your love while I'm still sitting like a buffalo here' Purab poured out.

'Because you are buffalo' Abhi said and the trio ran from there.

CAST:-

Abhishek Mehra:
                                  The most handsome boy. Studying 2nd year B.com. The only son for Neil and Ragini. His friends are his world. Loves his little sister Alia. Naughtiest one in the gang.

Pragya Arora:
                              Beautiful girl. Joined B.com 1st year. Bestie of Bulbul and Maya. Responsible daughter of Ram and Priya. Not so silent but very much talkative one. Has a little brother Vin.

Purab Khanna:
                                Best friend of Abhi and Arjun. Supports them always. Fun loving guy. Feeling sad that he is single from his school days. Waiting for his Queen to come.

Bulbul Mehta:
                             Best friend of Pragya and Maya. Chatter box but protects her friends. Friendly and helping nature girl. Waiting for her prince charm.

Arjun Sharma:
                               Crazy boy. Flirts with girls but never crossed his limits. Currently fallen for Maya. Best friend of Abhi and Purab. He mostly calls Abhi as bhai.

Maya Malhotra:
                                  Sweetest girl. Best friend of Pragya and Bulbul. Never get into other's matter. Friendly type. Treats everyone well.

Alia Mehra:
                         The little sister of Abhi. Doing her higher secondary. Classmate of Vin. Naught one but the best daughter to her parents. Loves her brothers.

Vin Arora:
                      Little brother of Pragya. Loves his di a lot. Classmate of Alia. Treats Maya and Bulbul as his elder sisters.

That's all for the cast I guess.... if anyone up I'll give the intro there.

Do support me like you do for my other stories....

Thank you!
Madhumitha