A Few Kisses Here... And There

~~~Lots of switching P.O.V.s~~~

Broly P.O.V.

After a few hours of pulling the glass out of my head, I decided to go down to the cabin. I got tired of staring at it, waiting in anticipation. I didn't care that the lights were still off, I had to make sure she was okay. That's it. She had to be okay. I strolled down to the cabin and slowly cracked the door open. All lights off and no one in the main part of the house. She must be in her room. I opened to the door to her room and saw her passed out with headphones in her ears. I sighed and got into bed next to her, pulling her small frame to my chest. I looked down at her and brushed her hair out of her face. "You have no idea what you do to me, little (Y/n), and that's what's killing me." My lips brushed up against hers for a brief moment before I hesitantly pulled away. I can't kiss her anymore. I can't because I'll lose control. She'd be lucky to wake up with clothes on and only a few hickies. I groaned and pulled her closer to my chest. She's so soft and her small frame makes her fit perfectly against mine. I closed my eyes and let myself relax against her, soon drifting off to sleep.

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I woke up to a shadow in front if me. It was too close for me to actually make out what it was. I pulled my headphones out and blinked, now focusing on the object in front of me. Oh, wait, that's a chest. I groaned and rubbed my eyes, trying to pull away only to find myself being held in place by a pair of muscular arms. I started wiggling and soon the grip only tightened around me. "Morning, little one." Broly?! The nerve of some people! "Lemme go, you giant man whore! You asshole! You dick! You jerk! You mff!" A hand was clamped over my mouth and Broly rolled us over so I was on top of him, sitting on his lower abdomen. "Stop. I told you about my heat on the date but you refused to even listen to me." My confused face must've been enough to get him to pull his hand away. "Heat? The fuck is that?!" Broly groaned and rolled his eyes. "It is when my hormones set me off and I can't help but to fuck everything for a few days to get rid of it. It's painful if I just let it pass. I've told you this!" I looked down at him in surprise and then I felt just a tiny bit guilty. "I uh... I zoned out the entire walk to the table. I didn't hear anything." Broly groaned and turned his head away. With me looking down, I noticed I was still on top of him. I got up and got ready to get off, but Broly's hands clamped down on me and held me in place. "You aren't leaving. I like seeing you like this." What?!

Broly P.O.V.

"You aren't leaving. I like seeing you like this." In other words, I love looking up at that beautiful face. I wouldn't say perfect or flawless like other guys because, simply, everyone has flaws. To me though, her flaws are beautiful and I wouldn't change it for the world. Great, now I sounded like a love sick dog, but, then again, I guess you could call me one. Even while in heat I couldn't help but to picture that it was (Y/n) under me instead of a random maid. She is my obsession that no one will take away. If I can't have her, no one can. I would rather kill her than see her in a relationship with another man. I got caught up in my thoughts and grabbed her head, bringing her lips to mine. I couldn't help it. I was too tempted.

(Y/n) P.O.V.

My eyes widened it surprise when Broly pulled my head down so he could kiss me. I couldn't move, my body was too exhausted from all the crying earlier. Broly pulled his lips from mine and started kissing my neck. My body betrayed me and I let out the softest moan. Dammit. I pressed my hands against his chest but my body wouldn't push it away. He nuzzled into my neck and my body relaxed. Why won't my body move?! Broly started nibbling on my neck and my body betrayed me once more. "A-ah~" I heard a small groan from under me and the nipping became harsher. His hands held me closer and my body grew hotter. He tore his face away from my neck, panting heavily. "We have to stop. I want you too much and I know you don't want me." He wasn't wrong about that. The only reason why I let him give me a hickey is because my body wouldn't move. He gave my neck one last lick before setting me on my bed. He bent down and gave me a small kiss before standing up and covering me with the blankets. "I'll see you when your body isn't so exhausted. I look towards spending more time with you." He grinned at me and I only groaned. He smirked and walked out of the room and soon I heard my front door shut. I sighed and weakly rubbed my neck, which was sure to have hickies. Why couldn't I stop him? Why did I let him do it?