Chapter 9: another day

Another day:

Uraraka pov:

It's been 2 months since kirishima found out about Bakugou and I. And I have to say it's nice to know someone knows and actually kept it a secret . "Hey Uraraka stop spacing out and come on!" Mina yelled as we walked around the mall for our prom dresses . It's crazy how fast the year is going "so have you guys thought of anyone you want to go with?" Toru asked "well we all know you are going with ojiro *ribbit*" tsu looked at a dark green dress "well kirishima asked me" Mina giggled (A/N I'm a multi shipper so please don't comment rude things about ships saying I should ship this instead I literally ship everything )

"Well I think todo is going to ask me but I'm not to sure yet" momo said as she pulled down a red strapless dress. "He might be a perv but denki asked me" jiro looked at the black boots to match her black dress . "What about you tsu?" I smiled at my frog friend "tokyami asked me so I guess I'm going with him *ribbit* she stuck her tongue out . "So Uraraka are you going with iida or deku?" Mina got in my face "no no! Iida is going with Mei and I don't want to go with deku like that he's just a friend" I waved my hands "so then it's Bakugou" jiro pointed her finger at me "What?! Psh no" I crossed my arms looking away.

"I totally ship it. You guys would be so cute and i understand you going with Bakugou you know you will be protected " momo smiled putting her chip into the card reader to pay . "Well he didn't ask me so im pretty sure nothing is going to happen" I paid for my dress . "It's Bakugou he's not big on feelings" Mina said as we left the store "this is true " I giggled "well let's hope he does something " momo rubbed my back "I'm not worried" I smiled 'that's a lie I really want Katsuki to ask me ..' Sighing I held my dress to my chest .

~~

"See you guys!" I waved the girls off slipping into my dorm room "fucking finally" I heard Katsuki say as I had my back to him hanging up my dress on a hook on my wall "Katsuki you knew I was going out and I told you I didn't know how long it was going to be" I told him . He ignored me. "Katsuki?" I asked setting my purse down turning around . A small gasp left my mouth tears reaching the brim of my eyes . Katsuki's face turned red and he turned to hide his face in the shadow as the Candles around him lit up the room as he held up a sign that said prom? "Oh Katsuki!" I cried running over to him throwing my arms around his neck "of course I'll go with you" I kissed his red cheek "yeah cool." He said holding the back of my head.

I watched as Katsuki clean up the candles so the room didn't set on fire "so how did kirishima help" I asked him popping a piece of candy into my mouth . "How did you?" He looked at me " Well knowing you since 1st grade I tend to know everything about you and that you wouldn't be able to pull this off with out help" I giggled. Katsuki shook his head sitting down next to me leaning his back up on the wall "he put everything together and told me to just stand there" he blushed .  "Well it meant a lot to me" I kissed his cheek smiling "yeah yeah" he laid down pulling me to him "can I see what you are wearing?" Katsuki asked as he ran his fingers in my hair "nope! It's a surprise" I jammed my finger into his chest "fucking lame" "shush and just go to sleep" I pulled the blanket over us snuggling down into his chest "whatever pink cheeks" he kissed my head resting his chin on my head.

~~

"Oh look at class a! Of course they are all together they don't have any other friends unlike class b who is friends with everyone" monoma started "here he goes after 3 years you think he would change" denki said as our class walked by "It's petty now" sero added . Kendo walked up and chopped him in the neck "hey guys!" She smiled and dragged him off .

"So what are we doing today?" I asked iida "mr.aziawa said just to meet him in the gym in our hero clothes" he pushed up his glasses . Slipping on my head gear I looked over at Katsuki who was locking his belt "hey Uraraka are you and Bakugou okay? You guys seem more distance lately ." Iida rested his hand on my shoulder "oh no we are fine! We both just been busy with our training" I smiled at him. "Alright guys graduation is just right around the corner meaning the villains will be more active stay on your guard and today we will be patrolling the town you guys have full access to engage if need to be ." Mr aizawa said "what if the situation gets worse than you thought it would be?" Iida said with his arm up "you guys will be wearing ear pieces to talk to one another and who ever is the closet must go assist." Aizawa answered "if there's no more questions everyone come get a ear piece and medical kit and roll out." He added crossing his arms .

~~

"It's so beautiful out!" I giggled to myself walking down the street .  I waved to the little kids running past laughing "imma get you!" The one laughed out trying to tag his friend "ah!" The little girl giggled running faster . "I miss those days" Smiling softy I turned down the street and seen a old man getting jumped "hey!" I yelled running up kicking the gang member in the face "who the fuck!" His friend snapped "it's a hero dude." The guy said rubbing his jaw as I helped the old man up "let's teach this little wannabe hero a lesson" they cracked their hands and started to come towards me.

~~

"Thank you young lady " the old man smiled holding my hands as the two thugs were tied up floating in the air "it's not a problem where is your home I can help you get there" he shook his head "it's no need I'm right down the street" "you sure? It's no problem " I smiled "it's okay really you go help others" he padded my hands and turned walking away

"What a wired old man.." I scratched my head "hey! It's Uraraka!" I heard denki yell. Turning I seen Mina sero denki Kirishima And Bakugou. The typical group teaming up "hey guys!" I ran over to them "how is your patrol going?" Mina asked me smiling "good! I just actually helped this old guy from getting mugged!" Then it hit me "oh no they are still in the air!" My hair popped and i almost fell . " ah who cares it's just some thugs" sero said patting my hair down . " yeah at lest you are not Bakugou here and blew up a park swing set " denki pointes to the angry boy "those little assholes shouldn't of said shit!" He snapped "thank god sero pulled the kids out before nothing happed "Kirishima laughed .

"Hey since we are all together we should go take a lunch break!" Mina clapped her hands together "that sounds like a good idea! There's a ramen shop right around the corner !" I pulled on Mina hand "last one there is a mineta!" Mina and I yelled taking off running.

~~

Deku pov;

"Dabi. Prom is Friday. That's when we will strike. No more waiting." I crossed my arms watching the group of friends running and laughing into the ramen shop "sounds good but how are you going to he the girl out of there with out Bakugou knowing ." Dabi watched along my side "oh don't worry I have a plan to keep kacchan busy." I smirked 'it's over kacchan .'