When Love Met Destruction

I woke up still clung to Austin, his soft snores echoing through the quiet room. I couldn't see anything except for the luminous red numbers on Austin's clock that read 10:10.

It soon became apparent that I wouldn't be getting back to sleep anytime soon. I looked up at Austin, softly stroking the side of his face with my thumb.

Only one thought was going through my head at that moment... 'I'm so lucky to have him' And it's true. I don't know where I'd be without Aust.. and I really don't want to to find out. He's the one, I'm sure of it.

"You awake Al?" Austin whispered, opening one eye and looking at me.

"Yeah.." I trailed off "sorry if I woke you"

"It's fine baby, I probably should get up anyway... how are you feeling?" He asked, kissing the top of my head.

"...sore." I chuckled.

"Aww, I'm sorry kitten" he said "are you up to go out to eat or would you rather stay in and cuddle?"

"Definitely stay in and cuddle" I replied

"Alright, you go to the living room and set up the couch with blankets and pillows, I'll go start on dinner" Austin replied, getting up and putting on his boxers.

I follwed suit, walking over to him and pecking his lips. I wandered down a large hallway and past the kitchen before ending up in the living room.

"Aust, where are the blankets?" I called to him.

"The should be in the closet" he replied.

I looked around the room and found a closet just left of where I was standing. I pulled out three different blankets, one of them with a large print of Jack and Sally on it. I plopped them on the floor in front of the couch and pulled the couch out to reveal a rather nice looking bed with dark maroon sheets. I spread the blankets out on it and positioned the couch pillows near the top of the matress.

"The bed's all set up Aust, what should I do now?"

"You can find us a movie to watch, netflix is connected on the flat screen and the big remote controls all of it"

I picked up the remote and layed down on the bed. I pressed the power button and the electronics came to life. I clicked onto netflix and put in the title of my favorite movie.

"500 Days Of Summer?" Austin questioned as he entered the room with two plates piled with steak and veggies.

"It's my favorite!" I defended.

"Of course it is, well anything for my ginger princess." He chuckled and handed me my plate, placing a peck on the side of my head.

"I'll be right back, you can start the movie now though." Austin said.

I pressed play and sat up, leaning against the back of the couch. A moment later Austin came back with a bowl of popcorn that he sat in the middle of the bed.

We both ate, making small talk and watching the film. At certain parts I would quote the movie line for line and Austin would just laugh at how I actually knew almost all the words. Once we were done Austin made me pause the movie while he put our plates into the dish washer. When he came back we pressed play, The movie was about half over so we still weren't at the saddest parts yet.

Aust and I cuddled up together under the covers, munching on popcorn until we had our fill and we put it on the side table so we wouldn't spill it. By the end of the film Austin had fallen asleep, so I wiggled out of his arms and turned off the tv and the lights. Then I got back in bed and snuggled into Austins chest, placing a kiss on his scar before slowly starting to drift off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey... so it's been a while...

Here's a chapter...

So.. yeah..

O.o

Oh, And please do me a favor and comment a ship. Like fuenciado or brusnop or something. I have an idea for a story but I need a ship to write it for.

Thanks c:

-TylerCarter4L