Dino

(A/N's P.O.V)

You were nervously waiting for you're roommate to come home because you had shockingly big news.

You've just received the biggest news that will change you're life forever.

You were fiddling with you're fingers non-stop because you didn't know how to tell Dino that you were....pregnant with his child.

Flashback (Y/N's P.O.V)

After the party we had with the boys, friends and families a few weeks ago I would feel sickness run through me.

I couldn't put my finger on what it is.It's definitely not a fever or a cold.Nor a disease.

So I thought of why not go to the doctors?

*******

After I did the test, the results got me shook.

The doctor told me that I was 2 weeks pregnant.I didn't want to believe it because I'm still not ready to handle a child.

I never thought this would happen to me.Not at all.

I decided to know myself if It was true.

I bought a prenancy test and tested it out myself.

After a while of waiting I checked and it was hella postive.

I can't believe it.I don't know how to tell my parents..my friends...and definitely the father.But who?

I tried recalling everything that happened in the party...but I just couldn't remember anything.

I decided to call one of the boys.I tried calling Seungcheol.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Oh uhm hey...I-" I got cut off when I heard shuffling and screaming from the other line.

"Sorry Y/N could you wait a minute? I'll be right back.Don't hang up." he said as I could here the phone being put down.

Then next thing I hear was Dino's voice.

"Hyung! I don't know what to do! What if I got her pr-" he stopped his sentence when someone shouted.

"Don't say that! You're still too young.You're both still ain't ready." I could hear Jeonghan's voice.

Crap...so it's Dino who got me pregnant...Oh my god I don't know what to do with my life right now.

I hung up and went straight to my room.

I shuffled through the pillows and blanket to confirm.

Only to find his shirt under the pillow.

I sat down on the floor and grabbed my hair in frustration.

I know I shouldn't be stressed or frustrated during pregnancy but I can't help it.

I'm scared of telling my parents everything.

I haven't even graduated college yet.I am a year younger than him and that makes me pregnant at 19.

I don't want this to happen.But I don' t want to leave this child to abortion...I guess I'll have to keep the child.

***End of Flashback***

And now I'm waiting for him to come home.

I have to tell the father first before anyone of course.He has to know this child is his.

I chewed on my bottom lip nervously.

The sound of the door being opened increased my heartbeat.

I closed my eyes and waited for him to close the door.

Once he did, I stood up slowly and opened my eyes.

I turned to face him and there he was...his face expressionless.

"Lee Chan...do you know what is happening right now?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" he put down his things and looked at me.

"You know what I'm talking about Chan...It's true...I'm pregnant with your child..." I turned around and wiped the tears that has just escaped.

*******

Don't forget to vote!