Chapter Two

Jungkook's POV

My father called me as soon as I got out from the meeting. He told me to go to the restaurant that he sent me. I'm going to meet my 'fiancé'.

I drove there very quickly, it's a good thing there's no traffic, or else I'm doomed. I arrived just after 10 minutes. I hurriedly entered the restaurant and searched for my parents. I spotted them and walked on the way there.

"Jungkook, you're already here, they're going to arrive just in a few minutes." My stepmother told me, I sat down beside my brother, Junghyun.

After a few minutes, the---- her parents arrived? Where is she?? They all greeted each other, I stood up and bowed to them.

"Is this my future son-in-law?! He is so handsome!!" Mrs. Park said. I was shocked by the compliment. I bowed once again.

"Oh, kamsahamnida Mrs. Park." I thanked her.

"Where's Chaeyoung?" My father asked.

"She will arrive in a few minutes." Mr. Park assured.

After a few minutes a girl came rushing towards our table.

"I'm late! Mianhae! Annyeong-haseyo." She greeted and bowed to my father and my stepmother.

"It's ok Chaeyoung! You're such a beautiful girl!" My stepmother exclaimed. I saw a hint of blush on her cheeks.

I just can't stop staring at her, she's just so simple, but so unique. She is very very pretty as well, and at the same time has a good heart.

"Oh Chaeyoung, your parents mentioned you are still at your College." I choked on my food. She's still in College?!!!

"Are you alright bro?" Junghyun asked. I just nodded.

"How old are you Chaeyoung?" My father asked.

"I'm 21 years old." Well she is on her 4th Year, but still! They're gonna let me marry a girl who's still in College?!

"I bet we're all hungry, let's order some food first." My stepmother said.

After a few minutes we finished eating, I glanced at Chaeyoung, she didn't eat that much, she is just playing with her food, maybe she lost her appetite.

"So when they get married they are going to stay at our house is that ok?" My stepmother said.

"Of course!" Mrs. Park agreed.

"Aniyo." I said leaving all them in shock.

"Jungkook, behave!" My stepmother warned.

"When we get married, we're going to stay at my apartment and that's final. Alright I guess everything's set, I'll take my leave." I said and hurriedly went outside.

Before I can enter the car, I remembered something, I rushed back to the restaurant and went straight to the table.

"I'm sorry, may I bring her with me? I promise I'll send her back home safely. Kamsahamnida." I quickly held her wrist and guided her to my car which is not far away from the restaurant.

"Get inside." I told her and she just obeyed. I got inside the car as well.

"Look, we need to talk." We said in unison.

"You can go first." I told her.

"Uhmmm, can you say no to the marriage?" Chaeyoung said while fidgeting her fingers.

"Wae?" I asked her.

"The marriage is about two weeks! We don't even know each other!" She said while raising her voice a little.

"Exactly. That's why we need to talk." I said.

"Ok go on." She told me and stared at me, I looked at her, she seems nervous?

"Well, I want us to get to know each other."

"T-that's it?"

"Apparently, yes." I answered her.

"So you agree with their stupid idea of us getting married?"

"Well, it's not that stupid, come on, there is nothing we can do." I told her and she just nodded and looked at her feet.

"Cheer up, Chaeyoung. Can I have your phone please?" I asked permission.

"P-pardon?" She said stuttering. Aishhh, she is kinda cute.

"I'll save my number just in case you need to call me, or I need to call you." I told her and winked at her. She looked down to her feet again and I saw her face red as a tomato.

"H-here." She said while giving me her phone.

"Ok I saved it, do you wanna go home or I'll fetch you some patbingsu first?" Her face brightened hearing the word "patbingsu". She is so cute.

"Can we go get some patbingsu pleaseeeeee?" She asked while doing aegyo. Aishhh this girl, we only met a few minutes. Well, she's my fiancé after all.

"Aigoooo, so cute, alright, I'll treat you some patbingsu." I said and pinched her cheeks and we both chuckled.

We arrived there quickly, I ran out of the car and got to her side, and opened the door for her, of course she is shocked but still managed to get out of the car.

"Kamsahamnida oppa." She said teasingly.

"Yah, don't call me oppa."

"Waeyo? You're older than me by one year." She said with a mix of confusion in her voice.

"I-i get too s-shy when s-somebody c-calls me o-oppa."

"Arasseo! Kaja! I'm craving for it!" She said excitingly and pulled me inside. We sat on the table that was given to us.

"Chaeyoung, stay here, I'll get the orders. What's yours?"

"Strawberry!" She said and I just chuckled at her.

A few minutes after, our orders came and we decided to talk about something.

"So Chaeyoung, uhmmm, can I call you Chaeng?"

"Of course! It's fine with me!" That's a relief.

"Oh, uhmmm, there is one thing that is messing up my mind hehe. Can I call you Kookie?" She said while blushing.

"Aigooo, of course you can Chaeng." I told her.

"Are you done?" I asked her.

"Yup!!" She answered while popping the "p" at the end.

"Come on, I'll drive you home now." I told her and we both went outside.