Chapter Seven

Jennie's POV

"Jisoo Unnie? I think we better go cook for Chaeng now, Jungkook just said we can use some stuff in the kitchen." I told her.

"Alright, yah, Lalisa, look after Chaeng make sure she is warm arasseo?"

"Arasseo Unnie." She said and smile ever so brightly.

We cooked her favorite, Kimchi Stew, I hope she'll be better.

"Hey Chaeng here's your food." Her face beamed in happiness, we gave her the food and she ate happily.

We all talked about what is happening about Chaeng, she seems happy, I know Jungkook makes her happy.

"So are you happy with Jungkook?" Jisoo Unnie asked.

"Of course I am Unnie! Well it's really awkward at first but, we have to adjust." She said and smiled.

"I'm just going to get my phone outside." She said and got outside. Maybe she is feeling better now?

Chaeyoung's POV

I got outside of our room just to get my phone. Well I feel a lot better now. I have a lot of things running in my mind, I just can't help it, I can stop thinking of it.

As I was thinking I bumped on someone and fell.

"Can you be careful?!" He yelled, I looked at him and saw Yoongi Oppa.

"M-mianhae Oppa..."

"You think that sorry can fix my phone?! I saved for this! Bullshit!"

"Yah! Hyung! Cut it out! It wasn't her intention!" Jungkook defended.

"Oh really?! You are really on her side now! I hope I never met her! She is the most shittiest person ever! Slut!"

"Yah! How dare you say that?!" I slapped him, I can't control it.

"How dare you!" He said and slapped me so hard.

"Yoongi! How dare you do that to Chaeyoung?!" Jennie Unnie screamed.

I sat on the floor and cried hard, Jungkook is there, defending me.

"Hyung! What is wrong with you?! How can you do that to Chaeyoung?! She is your girlfriend's best friend! You're hurting her as hell! You know what, just get out of here." Jungkook said.

I can't handle it anymore, I ran outside and hear them screaming my name. I went to the park and sat there.

I cried and cried. What did I do? It isn't my intention! I caress my cheek that he slapped as I cry harder.

"Chaeng?" Someone called my name.

Jungkook's POV

"You know what hyung, I wish Chaeng never met you." I said to him angrily.

I hate it, I hate it when I see her hurt. I really hate it.

"You're still defending that bitch?! She broke my phone!"

"It wasn't her intention! If I don't see her on the park, I don't know what to do to you hyung." I said and went outside to find her.

I finally arrived, I saw her sitting there crying hard. Fuck, I hate it when I see her like this.

"Chaeng?" She turned to me, her eyes are so red and swollen, her left cheek is so red because of the slap. I embraced her tightly and she cried while she is in my arms.

"Hey, I know you're hurt alright, I'm sorry for his actions." I said and tucked her hair on her ear.

"Thank you Jungkook, thank you so much for being here with me." She said.

"I'll always be here for you Chae." I said to her. I looked at her and her sleeping.

"You probably don't know, and can't hear this but, for a week long with you, I think I fell for you." I said and kissed her forehead.

I need to put a wall in between us, everytime we are together you are getting more beautiful and I can't help to fall for you.

(A/N: i am so sorry for the super late update 😭 I've been busy at school. I'll try to update tomorrow)