Get To The Ships!

Present Day

You shift awake, glancing around, your eyes settling on a clean-shaven man standing in front of the cell bars who motioned the guards to take you away back to the Reassessing room. The guards grabbed you by your aching shoulders and dragged you away. As you passed the man, your eyes turn to anger, remembering who he was.

"Take him inside and wait for further instructions. I'm sure Professor Flune will have his fun with the boy. His mind is going through the 2nd to the last step in the completion process." The man grinned and walked down the opposite way of the hall with his head high.

The walk was long to get from the cell to the room, as always. Your knees buckled with exhaustion, crying when the guard shoved you even further to get moving. Feet shuffled through the hall and soon enough they were there. The left bigger guard shoved you inside and slammed the concrete door shut with a loud thud that echoed throughout the room. There was a hesitation before you stood in the dim lit room.

"Hello, (Y/N), what a pleasure to meet you at last." A man with a grey monocle leaned forwards, his skin meeting the lighter dimness of the room. 

You stepped back, unsure of what to make of the situation. "What have you done with her?" The voice came out dry. He had to know what you were talking about.

"Oh, you mean your mom?. She's fine . . . for now. How about if you take a seat, my boy, and we'll talk about some things." His calloused hand motioned towards a wooden chair in front of you. You looked closer, seeing red blotches that looked to be smeared in a failed attempt to clean. 

"I'm fine where I am." Crossing your arms, you leaned back against the opposite wall. The monocle man eyed you as you did so. 

The man sighed, standing up, which made your nerves even more unsettled. "Excuse me, where are my manners?" He half-bowed and walked over to you now about four feet away, stopping. "My name's Professor Flune, but you can call me Professor. Please. Take a seat." 

What could you have done? Stand until your weakened form crumpled? You sat on the chair as instructed and glanced around the room once more, collecting energy for your muscles. 

"Why am I here? Where're my parents? And where the hell are we?!" You're eyebrows furrowed when the man across from you laughed. Laughed.

"Poor, poor boy. Your parents are safe in the facility. They didn't want you anymore. Do you see? We are your family now. We always have been and we shalt be, like it or not." He smiled with yellow broken teeth, which made your hairs stand. You did not like this man.

Flune studied your face for a short moment, then continued. "You are in the second completion of your state. I would recommend you calm down before we begin."

Your blood boiled wondering what he was going to do to you. What they were planning with you. The second completion? What was that supposed to mean? 

"What do you want from me-" Your voice was cut from curiosity as the professor walked out of the room. "The heck.." You stood once more, pacing the room. They were planning something. You had noticed that but what were there exact motives? Planning to kill you wasn't in their vocabulary. 

Your thoughts were interrupted when the door opened to reveal the clean-shaven, buster built man walking inside, shutting it behind him. "Hello. I'm sure you remember me." He smiled as he walked closer to you. 

Suddenly your chair had shifted into a metal one, shoving you back onto a leaned table. You breathed in fear but sighed it off, being tough for the man, knowing what was coming next. I should've fought earlier when I had the chance.