FIFTEEN

Hurt

I couldn't believe I was still hurt. It sure did didn't hurt like this when I strained a muscle during a workout.

It was just that... I shouldn't have gave in to possibilities that we could be something.

I shouldn't have gave in to her humor, personality, smile--

Her smile.

I shouldn't have gave in to the momentary flutters her smile gave me, like I knew it would do this much to me.

Its just that...

Why Namjoon-hyung out of all idols? I love him.

But as much I want everything for him, his idea of everything might just tear me into two pieces.

God.

I didn't even get to the starting line.

It ended so quickly, just like that...

It's my fault, it is. I was stupid to think no one would make a move on her... on the Kim Jisoo? I made my job as idol first before anything and I think I would've been a bad boyfriend is the priority list is that.

"Do you, Kim Namjoon, accept
Kim Jisoo as your lawfully wedded wife?"

Fuck, and I have to go to the reception? Oh come on! Give me a break. For 10 years, I had to watch them all lovey dovey.

Until now, I had to listen to their vows to each other.

Ugh, Namjoon Hyung is the best husband Jisoo could ever have.

What do I have up against that?

I should stop making their wedding about my stupid failed attempt of having a private life and relationship.

It's about them. Finally moving on to that phase of life.

Marriage.

"I do."

But like, I had to keep everything all for myself. I couldn't tell any of the hyungs nor Jimin and Jungkook, I wouldn't want them to get all tensed up. Besides, everything turned out better like that.

Looking at her in that elegant white wedding dress, makes me just... question everything.

There right there is the reason why I'm still hung up on her after 10 years.

Because she's Kim Jisoo for petes sake!

"And you, Kim Jisoo. Do you accept Kim
Namjoon as your lawfully wedded husband."

Why am I even hoping for her not to say it.

"I...I do."

And there goes Kim Taehyung.

end.

so this is done, i do feel like its incomplete but i like open endings and i also hate it but i like it anyways.

i always do a special chapter bc im petty like that so, do you guys want an alternative ending?? or the reception scene??

(sum1 comment or you'll be responsible for the loss of my humility. hmp :-/ )

-moon