hi

hi guys... i swear i don't usually do this but i think you guys should know some stuff.

um, i was actually going to update tonight. i finally had a weeked where i wasn't weighed down with pre-calc homework but... something bad happened.  i spent most of saturday in the hospital with my family. and, one of use didn't leave. 

my grandma was an amazing person, she always supported what i wanted to do, even if it was something impractical like becoming a writer and publishing my own books. her support of my love for writing was actually a major part of creating a wattpad account and writing things like 16 Days and my original story My Good Boy (please don't read it it's terrible and i cringe everytime something happens).

but yeah, this week is going to be pretty hectic but i'll take this down by the time i finally get a chance to update. i just want to thank you all for not being demanding and commenting stuff like "you need to update" and the like because... no, i don't, this is my story,  i can do what i want. and it's just nice to not have to say that, especially in times like now.

i promise i won't be that long. just believe in me for now. i love you all so so so much.

much love,

em xx