CHAPTER 3: MARRIAGE!?

DANTE ROMERO

What the fuck do they mean by marriage?

This is absurd. I don't want to get married just because of some dumbass contract that was made god knows when!

I don't want to get married to some random girl. She could be a gold-digging bitch that only wants to get married to me for my money and power.

I slumped against my bed, looking at my now damaged room. The floor had broken pieces of vases and the mirror was broken due to the continuous punches it received.

I looked at my bloody and bruised hand, reveling in the pain it caused. The pleasure acquired from pain is the best kind of pleasure!

I can't believe this is happening to me!

A few hours ago

" Sir, you have a meeting with the board of directors now!" my secretary, Briana, informed me.

I have no idea what kind of shit those old hags are going to spew. And the thought of my padre's presence is like a cherry on top of a cake. Note the sarcasm!

I have an intuition that I'm not going to like the outcome of this meeting. I entered the boardroom with a blank and serious face.

The board of directors, my padre, and our family lawyer, Matteo, were present in the room. I raised a brow noticing the presence of Matteo. I wasn't informed of his presence. Well, now I was sure that I don't like the outcome of this meeting.

My padre was seated at the head of the table while I took my seat to his right. Matteo sat in front of me with his usual face that screams 'professionalism'.

"Were you informed of why this meeting is being held, Sir? " asked Matteo to which I replied with a simple 'no'.

"Umm...ok well this meeting is held to discuss on making you the CEO of this company. It is about time that Mr. Romero steps down from the CEO position and hand it over to you," said Matteo.

Finally!

"But with the position comes a responsibility, a condition, something that must be fulfilled for you to gain control over this company," informed Matteo.

Of course! When have things ever been easy for me?

I sighed internally and waited for him to just reveal that goddamn condition. He hesitated a bit before dropping the fucking bomb on my head.

" Well, all you have to do is get married "

" The fuck?! Is this some kind of sick joke?" I exclaimed enraged as I stood up and slammed my hand on the table. I leaned across the table and grabbed his collar and
reveled in the fear that crossed his face.

This bloody fucker thought he could spew shit from his mouth and all I would do is nod my head like a coward and give in? All I saw at that moment was red. I wanted blood, his blood to be exact. Just as I was about to punch him, he opened his fucking mouth again.

" Sir, you'll only have to marry her for an heir. After that, you can divorce her. "

"From where am I supposed to get a girl that will willingly marry me and give me an heir, just so I can throw her away after that? " I asked with irritation laced in my voice.

" That shouldn't concern you since I've already taken care of it. All you have to do I sign a damn contract." My padre spoke for the first time since I've entered the room.

"But padre....I....."

"Are you trying to question my decision? " he asked with a hint of anger. I could only shake my head, agreeing with the fucked up decision that was made by a fucked up person. I had a blank face but I was boiling with rage on the inside.

After the fucking meeting, I canceled all my meetings for the day and left to my penthouse only to thrash the whole place.

Hey psychopaths!!

Who do you think is the girl that Dante's father has chosen for him?

Sit back and read as the drama unfolds in the upcoming chapters.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share on your way out.

Peace out suckers✌