A drama filled thing called Love : A Snivy and Oshawott love story

Snivy walked around the forest floor looking for berries to eat with her best friend Picachu.They soon come across a tree packed with berries.

"See look where here." Snivy said to Picachu. Picachu had recently broke up with her boyfriend and Snivy though it would be a good idea to bring her to her favorite tree to relax and eat some berries to make her feel better. Snivy used her vine wips to pick a berry and gave it to Picachu.

"Best in the forest! At least in my opinion." Snivy said.

"Thanks Snivy." Picachu thanked " Your right they are the best.So juicey and sweet!"

" Aren't I always? " Snivy said smugly. Then they herd voices coming from a few feet away.

"Wonder who that is?" Snivy wondered out loud. They walked over to where the voices where coming from. They soon saw a Oshawott and a Tepig talking.

"My favorite tree is just up ahead what did you oh so desperately need to tell me that you that you grabbed me and pulled me over while I was walking over to it." Oshawott asked Tepig with a annoyed look on his face.

" The answer is right here" Tepig said pointing over to Snivy. Picachu was hiding in a bush watching.

"What?" Snivy said

"Hi my name is Tepig." Tepig introduced himself Snivy sighed. She has haven so many guys trying to flirt with her. He was just one of the million.

"Umm I'm Snivy. Well it's getting kinda late I have to head home bye." She have a half hearted wave and walked off

" She's totally into me." Tepig said to Oshawott as she walked away. She started to walk home followed by Picachu.

"I wish I could just have one day without some dude trying to hit on me." Snivy sighed. Picachu said nothing. " Hey what's the matter Picachu? Your acting kinda quiet. Your not still upset about the whole break up thing are you?"

"Huh? Oh no it's nothing I'm just thinking that's all. "

They soon returned to the big oak tree that they lived in with Pidove, Gothorita,and Minchino.

"Where have you two been?" Gothorita questioned angrily "I hope you've brought back tons of berries for dinner." Gothorita was sorta the boss if you want to call her that. She owned the tree so she thinks it gives her the right to boss us around. Homes where scarce at this time so to continue living there they had to work for her.

"I though I told you before I left that we where going to the tree a few minutes away from here. And about the berries you didn't say that we had to bring any back." Snivy told Gothorita

"I don't like your attitude snake." Gothorita snapped at Snivy. " Don't forget your living in MY tree. Now go find some nice berries for dinner before I think twice about letting you stay here." Snivy mumbled under her breath and walked over to some berry trees nearby.

Snivy layed awake starring up at the stars thinking about when the Tepig tried to hit on her. It wasn't about Tepig it was... the Oshawott. How his favorite tree was her favorite tree. How he didn't try to hit on her like Tepig and other guys. How..... She began to blush then her eyes opened wide as she realised something. " No It can't be...... it's not possible..... am I in love?"