Chapter 3

Snivy yawned and stretched as she woke up. She quickly jumped off her branch rapping her vines around the tree branch so she just almost hit the ground then returned her vines,running to the the tree where she was suppose to meet Oshawott. Who cares if it was her day to get breakfast she'll just get yelled at again or something. Whatever. She finally arrived at the tree to see Oshawott waiting for her. He held a berry in his hands.

"'Hey Snivy." Oshawott waved as he saw Snivy coming " I  got you  something." He handed Snivy the berry.

" Wow these are really hard to get!!" Snivy said in amazement. " How did you get this?"

" I went to go get it after I left the tree yesterday when we talked. Came back late at night." He responded

"Thanks!"  She  said. She took the berry and with her vine wips cut it in two giving Oshawott a half. He smiled as he took a bite out of it. Snivy did the same.

" So I was wondeing I mean if you want to we could maybe go berry hunting tonight ." Oshawott asked.

"Ya sure sounds fun." Snivy respond smiling " See you tonight!" Snivy began to leave.

" Wait!" Oshawott called. Snivy quickly turned her head. " Who says that we have to stop talking....I mean you just got here." Snivy jumped into the tree and sat down on a branch. Oshawott sat next to her and for that moment she felt all her problems in the world melt away. They talked and talked until the sun was well up in the sky. They had a small picnic with some of the berries on the tree for lunch. Snivy stood up.

" I guess I better get going" Snivy spoke." Meet you here tonight for berry hunting."

"Ok bye" Oshawott waved. Snivy waived back and begun to walk the familiar path  back to her tree home. The warm feeling from being around Oshawott slowly faded as she walked away from the tree that brought them together. She knew that Gothorita wouldn't be to happy with her for leaving so early and it not being for getting breakfast but she didn't care. Gothorita could scream whatever the heck she wanted. She arrived at the tree. Pidove and Minchino stared at her there faces full of worry. Then Pidove flew down from the branch she was sitting on.

" You have really gone and done it now, Gothorita is really mad." Pidove told.

" Well where is miss hothead?" Snivy asked.

"Out getting late lunch." Pidove answered. " But she hasn't cooled down." Minchino jumped down from the tree and walked over.

" She's thinking of kicking you out!" Minchino said

" She says that all the time. She never really means it." Snivy respond and left the conversation to go find Picachu. They hadn't spoken in a while and she wanted to make sure she was ok. She climbed up the tree and onto Picachu's branch and found her Bff taking a midday nap. She soon awoke.

" Hey Snivy." She yawned. Hey eyes widened as she remembered something. " Hey Snivy I was thinking we could hang out tonight just the two of us. We hadn't hung out in forever! Your always gone doing whatever." Snivy felt a pang of guilt. How was she going to tell her Bff no? She had already made plans with Oshawott.

" Um you know maybe tonight's not the best night you know." She stammered, avoiding Picachu's questioning look that seemed to pierce into her.

"What do you mean?" She asked

"Lisen tonight's just not a good night ok? Maybe another night." That came out harsh instead of apologetic like she had planned.

" Ok" Picachu took a quivering breath, showing that she was holding back tears. " Bye Snivy" She walked off. "Why do you have to be such a freaking jerk!" She screamed at herself in her head. She felt if she might just cry herself. She hurt her best friend her only best friend. She looked at the sky witch was  orange pink and yellow due to the setting sun. Soon her Picachu problems where pushed to the back of her mind as she remembered she was going berry hunting with the Pokemon of her dreams.