Chapter 2

Snivy woke up with the Oshawott still in her head. " No I-I'm not it love "she told herself. After Picachu came home a few days ago crying that her boyfriend had dumped her she told herself that she never wanted to be in a relationship. She never wanted to suffer that kind of pain that Picachu experienced having a boy break your heart.

"But not all boys are like that are they?" She wondered. She jumped down from branch to branch till she got to the bottom. At the bottom everyone was eating and Gothorita waiting for her looking annoyed. As usual.

" What do you think sleeping in all late like that? Your lucky that it wasn't your day to get breakfast or else you would have starved us all!" Snivy walked passed her ignoring her

"Are you even listening to me?! Wake up on time or else!" Snivy sat down next to Picachu.

"She's going to kick you out one of theses days you know that right?" Picachu said to Snivy

"Like I care." Snivy responded yawning. After breakfast Snivy dedicated that she was going to take a small walk over to her tree.Once she got there she sat on one of its branches and grabbed a fruit and started to eat it. It felt good to relax. Away from Gothorita, away from Picachu's boyfriend drama....boyfriend she suddenly remembered Oshawott. She started to blush again when she thought of him. How he was so different from the rest, how he was so..... She was so lost in thought she nearly jumped a foot high when a voice started to talk to her from the other side of the tree.

"Your favorite tree too huh?" She turned around to see Oshawott. Her face turned redder then Picachu's cheeks.

"Ya I really like it. It's a nice place I like to go to escape life ya know?" She responded

" Names Oshawott I think I met you the other day. Snivy right?" She nodded trying to keep her cool but inside she was doing backflips.

" Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh he's talking to me!!!!" Her mind screamed.

" Sorry about my friend yesterday." Oshawott apologized. " He loves to try and hit on the pretty girls."

OH MY GOSH!!!!! HE JUST CALLED ME PRETTY!!!!! In a way... BUT STILL!!!!

"It's ok I'm used to it." Snivy told him.

" Well I got to run I promised Tepig that I would be back early today so see you around. If you want to hang out more just meet me by the tree tomorrow but only if you want too." He said looking at the ground blushing a light pink.

"Ok bye Oshawott!" I waved as he started to walked away.

"Bye Snivy!" he waved back and he walked off. She leaned against the tree feeling like she was walking on air

" Just like a fairy tale." She sighed. A nearby bush russled but she herd nothing at all. She suddenly snapped back to reality as her stomach growled

"Shoot it's lunch time and I had to bring back some Oran berries. Someone is not going to be happy." She ran back to the tree stopping at a Oran berry tree and grabbing one or two before continuing on. She finally reached the tree to see everyone already having lunch without her. She ran over and before she sat down Gothorita started yapping again about Snivy and how forgetful she was and how lucky she was that Pidove was so kind as to get the Oran berries as well as the apples. Snivy thanked Pidove as she sat down next to Picachu who was miserably starring down at a apple.

" Hey Picachu what's up?" Snivy asked.

" Huh?" She looked over at Snivy. " Oh nothing." She responded and slowly took a bite out of her apple. Snivy grabbed a Oran berry and put the ones she had grabbed in the middle for the others.

" You say that but you don't mean that so can you tell me what's wrong?" Snivy asked.

" You should know by now!!" Picachu yelled then ran up to her branch.

" She must still be upset over the boyfriend thing." Pidove said. " You should just give her some time to cool off."

"Your problely right." Snivy sighed " Why can't she just forget about that guy?"

" I don't know but I heard that it was bound to happen. They had been arguing lately and he couldn't take it any more so he dumped her." Snivy reached for a apple and started to think.

" Poor Picachu. But it was kinda her fault she can be dramatic and a bit bossy sometimes." Snivy thought. Once she had finished she climbed the tree to Picachu's room but hesitated when she remembered what Pidove had said about giving her time to cool off.

" Why do relationships have to be so dramatic?"