𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐓.2

The last chapter was really small, so I decided to make a ᴘᴛ.2 explaining what to expect ( basically a more detailed version of ᴘᴛ.1 ). You can now continue.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STORY PLOT

So for this story I am probably going to take it bit by bit so it doesn't end up to rushed, hence, the slow updates. Also I have 3 exams coming up and the pressure is real😅 So I'm trying to focus more on school. And my ideas for this story are a little hectic (to be honest they don't even make sense) so I'm trying to sort them out so the story dosen't weird you out or bore you ( which it probably will). So that's just a heads up.

CHARACTERS

The characters of this story are either, gonna make you annoyed with them or make you fall in love with them (that's a little exaggerated). There will be character development, so don't expect a character to stay the same when something traumatic happens ( like maybe... idk dEaTh😏).

DEATH???

Now that we are on the subject death, I would like to say, as clearly stated in the first topic, my ideas for this story are hectic so, I am not completely sure who it will be, but, I know for certain that some will (must) die. You guys must think I'm evil but I'm really not ( LiEs)

So that's that and thanks for reading this till the end

from
- jin
··