-chapter 3-

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!

MEE!!
I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO GET THIS CHAPTER OUT!!

-JARED-

*flashback*

Evan takes my hand and pulls me along the trail, a blindfold still over my eyes. "Where are you taking me?" He giggled. "You'll see." We walk a little further, and he takes the blindfold off gently. We were standing in a field full of wildflowers. "Aw, Ev, it's almost as pretty as you!' He blushed and giggled again, laying out a blanket over some grass. I sat down, and he joins me, leaning his head on my shoulder. I pick a pink flower and tuck it behind his ear. He smiles brightly, and my heart fills at the sight of his smile. I look at the colors of the blossoms, the deep blue sky, and my perfect boyf riend, and, I know; there's nowhere else I'd rather be. (and i say "mE tOO!")

*back to present*

I grip the straps of my backpack tightly as I walk down the large halls of Oaks University. I had chosen a college that was halfway across the country because I was sick and tired of my family. Glancing down at my room assignment, I again wonder, for the 50th time, who my roommate will be. Maybe someone nice. Hopefully, not someone homophobic. Then again, I can always just switch rooms, but I'd prefer not too. I reach my dorm, take a deep breath, and walk in. Well, it was empty, so far. Sighing with temporary relief, I set my bag down and have a seat on my new bed. Not too bad. I take my phone out and text Ev.

crOnchmaster: hey ev, i just got to my new college. I wish you luck, ily. <3

Treeboi: hey jar-bear! I just got to mine as well! I'm walking to my dorm.

crOnchmaster: awesome!

I heard footsteps, then look up to see....

CLIFFHANGER!!
UWUWUWUWUWU

Love y'all!

-brooke <3